Letter To Islamists

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the fact that these have always been minority movements that quickly died out either from war or refutations is a proof against you and your ilk. Allah swt has promised to guard this religion and that his worshipers as whole will never unite upon misguidance and falsehood.

You can say "Wahabi" this or "takfiri" that, but the truth of the matter is even Ashari and Maturidi imams would pronounce your kind as disbelievers. Even the Qadariyyah back in Somalia would consider you a disbeliever.

It's pretty obvious you're a kid just out of diapers a few years ago. Bringing a man's father who can beat the remaining few hair follicles out of you is not the dhaqan of odeyel. You're not a revolutionary. You're not a genius. You're not special. Sxb, it's harsh and goes against everything hooyo told you all these years, but you need to hear it. :reallymaury:
It's the Wahabbis who are a minority. Only Saudi Arabia is under their control. The hijab is banned in Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Kazakhstan. It was banned in Tunisia and Turkey till recently. Evolution is taught in the science departments of many Muslim countries and alcohol is freely available. Egypt overthrew the Muslim Brotherhood and now persecutes Islamists. We're fighting you in Afghanistan and Somalia and Malia. And we're kicking your ass in Syria alxamdulilah.

The future belongs to us because we believe in science which is the only way to maintain military superiority whilst you guys believe in bogus anti-scientific hadiths that keep you backward.

I repeat: I'm your grandfather from an illegitimate relationship. Please show proper ixtiraam.

World

VIP
It's the Wahabbis who are a minority. Only Saudi Arabia is under their control. The hijab is banned in Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Kazakhstan. It was banned in Tunisia and Turkey till recently. Evolution is taught in the science departments of many Muslim countries and alcohol is freely available. Egypt overthrew the Muslim Brotherhood and now persecutes Islamists. We're fighting you in Afghanistan and Somalia and Malia. And we're kicking your ass in Syria alxamdulilah.

The future belongs to us because we believe in science which is the only way to maintain military superiority whilst you guys believe in bogus anti-scientific hadiths that keep you backward.

I repeat: I'm your grandfather from an illegitimate relationship. Please show proper ixtiraam.
Progressive Islam:

Banning of the Hijaab, dictatorships and drinking alcohol.

Thanks for summing it up.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims prefer and want the Shariah. Application of it is and the methodology is where they differ. There's a reason why the Muslim brotherhood won overwhelmingly in the first democratic election in Egypt over the secular options, and there's a reason why the secularist "freedom fighters" in Syria against the regime are in the absolute minority.

But clearly all this alcohol, freeeeedom, and liberation is leading to prosperity, military might, and scientific insights. How much papers has Egypt published in Nature since the rise of the pharaoh of freedom Al-Sisi? How is the unemployment rate? How is the general security of the people?

I'm sure the Alawis of Syria are producing elite scientists and engineers as we speak, and not relying on Russian weaponry. :mjlaugh:

Why don't we take this conversation to the real world then? We'll see who is the real awoowe here. :trumpsmirk:

In before Not a barbarian.

In before I believe in peace.

Progressive Islam:

Banning of the Hijaab, dictatorships and drinking alcohol.

Thanks for summing it up.
I don't believe in banning the hijab. Secularism is about keeping religion and politics apart because politicians will always corrupt the deen. I was just responding to this guy's Salafi triumphalism. Salafis are a minority in the Muslim community. And it will stay that way.

World

VIP
I don't believe in banning the hijab. Secularism is about keeping religion and politics apart because politicians will always corrupt the deen. I was just responding to this guy's Salafi triumphalism. Salafis are a minority in the Muslim community. And it will stay that way.
Countries which ban the hijab are not representative of the Muslim community.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims prefer and want the Shariah. Application of it is and the methodology is where they differ. There's a reason why the Muslim brotherhood won overwhelmingly in the first democratic election in Egypt over the secular options, and there's a reason why the secularist "freedom fighters" in Syria against the regime are in the absolute minority.

But clearly all this alcohol, freeeeedom, and liberation is leading to prosperity, military might, and scientific insights. How much papers has Egypt published in Nature since the rise of the pharaoh of freedom Al-Sisi? How is the unemployment rate? How is the general security of the people?

I'm sure the Alawis of Syria are producing elite scientists and engineers as we speak, and not relying on Russian weaponry. :mjlaugh:

Why don't we take this conversation to the real world then? We'll see who is the real awoowe here. :trumpsmirk:

In before Not a barbarian.

In before I believe in peace.
There's nothing wrong with Islamic sharia as long as it conforms to Allah's laws which are compassionate and humane, which is not what you have in mind. But you follow Ibn Taymiyyah and Muhammad Abdul Wahab's Shariah which is rejected by all Muslims as cab be demonstrated by the fact that so called Sharia parties in every Muslim country fare badly in elections with the exception of Gaza and Egypt, but when you study these anomalies you find its because the secular parties were either corrupt as in the case of Fatah or because the Islamists were the most organised opposition as in the case of the Ikhwan.

I'm not a fan of either Sisi or Assad because I believe in a liberal democracy, but they are more pro-science and pro-freedom than the verminous extremists who oppose them. There's no place in Islam for fundamentalism.

Countries which ban the hijab are not representative of the Muslim community.
Nor are countries that impose the hijab by forcs. Islam stands for freedom and equality. It's for the individual to decide how to dress. Those who want to oppress Muslim women will be exterminated.

World

VIP
Nor are countries that impose the hijab by forcs. Islam stands for freedom and equality. It's for the individual to decide how to dress. Those who want to oppress Muslim women will be exterminated.
Which country imposes the hijab by force? Those who want to oppress Muslim women are those who ban the hijab, which you consider role models (Attaturk era of Turkey, Soviet Stan countries).

Just be open about your apostasy, no need to mock Islam about how drinking alcohol is progressive.

Those who want to oppress Muslim women are those who ban the hijab, which you consider role models (Attaturk era of Turkey, Soviet Stan countries).

Just be open about your apostasy, no need to mock Islam about how drinking alcohol is progressive.
Atatürk was a mujahid who crushed Salafi vermin and made their women concubines. And the Soviet control of Muslim countries was Allah's way of taking power from the Wahabbi sewer rats who oppressed Muslims and giving it to secularists. It was a master stroke and now alxamdulilah your Saudi worshipping brothers are being tortured inside jails across the Muslim world. We are going to slit your throats till you accept that Allah created men to be free and that his Shariah is secularism.

World

VIP
Atatürk was a mujahid who crushed Salafi vermin and made their women concubines. And the Soviet control of Muslim countries was Allah's way of taking power from the Wahabbi sewer rats who oppressed Muslims and giving it to secularists. It was a master stroke and now alxamdulilah your Saudi worshipping brothers are being tortured inside jails across the Muslim world. We are going to slit your throats till you accept that Allah created men to be free and that his Shariah is secularism.
The Ottoman's were Ashari Sufis who destroyed the first Saudi Emirate and executed their leader.

Attaturk was a kaafir who was an open atheist and banned the Qur'an, the Hijab and altered Islam just like you.

Dirty murtad.

The Ottoman's were Ashari Sufis who destroyed the first Saudi Emirate and executed their leader.

Attaturk was a kaafir who was an open atheist, just like you are.
I approve of the Tanzimat reforms of the Ottomans. It abolished the Dhimmi status of non-Muslims, decriminalised apostasy, and modelled the Caliphate's civil service on Europe. Atatürk completed the transformation. He defeated the British in Gallipoli which is what makes him a mujahid whilst your Saudi brothers encite America to attack Iran whilst bombing Yemen. Is it any wonder why secular regimes like Uzbekistan are boiling you guys alive? You belong in the grave or in the torture chamber. Keep on hiding in the West because as soon as you set foot in our countries it will be killing time.

Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Taliban Afghanistan, Al Shabab held territories, etc etc.
I don't understand why they say it's required in Sudan...Yes it was in the early 90s but nowadays many women don't wear hijab, even the daughters of radical islamic politicians don't wear hijab.

The president says every woman should wear hijab but no one listens or cares and it's not mentioned in the constitution.

Attaturk was a kaafir who was an open atheist and banned the Qur'an, the Hijab and altered Islam just like you.

Dirty murtad.
more like maturidi and xanafi , buts its the same more or less.
less just say the ottoman culema were ahl sunna...

but to be honest the ottomans were secular even before tanzimat.
people think attaturk introduced secularism when attaturk was brought up in a secular state.

that kaafir attaturk did more for turks than anyone.
a true hero , why do you think people followed him, even religous scholars fought under him...

sadly the british in 1920's during the turkish war of independence had their pet culema issuing fatwas for them.

it took the hundreds of years but they figured out islam, it is naturaly opposed to dajjal agenda.
solution is to infiltrate all major muslim institutions, and create your own groups.
there will always be an impulse for jihad, dont oppose it just make sure recruits go to your own false groups.
siphon them off and direct them to battlefields of your choosing.

soon they will be dying for you instead of allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending