Let's Sing and Dance with reer Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn why y’all rate this happy dance thread negative? Y’all must be depressed af or boring ass religious folks. Live a little people

B9CZHqnCMAAb8YI.jpg

Basra

Are you in the video? Habarta bidaarta leh ayaa i xasuusisey. I’d the wrong impression about Somalis in Minnesota till I saw this video. Ahead of us a century or more.

Starscream

That was deep, anyway she was your senior. Too smart. She is way too cool and exuberates confidences for everyone in that clip. Is she an artist now, or an academic?
Probably academics:wow:

Damn why y’all rate this happy dance thread negative? Y’all must be depressed af or boring ass religious folks. Live a little people

Emily

Happiness is an enemy to Somalis, let them enjoy hate. Somali Savage is my lil cousin who is mentally deranged and even if I praise his family, he will give me a qashiin rating.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Are you in the video? Habarta bidaarta leh ayaa i xasuusisey. I’d the wrong impression about Somalis in Minnesota till I saw this video. Ahead of us a century or more.

Starscream

That was deep, anyway she was your senior. Too smart. She is way too cool and exuberates confidences for everyone in that clip. Is she an artist now, or an academic?

Aussie

Thank God i am not in there, but the video looks fun and cute, the farahs and xalimos a bit ugly, but i am generous todays. Its Friday

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

What are you generous with today? When people age, they become ugly, all the young ones in that clip are cute.

I am generous not too critical todaay! lool

Honey I love better than people 20 years younger than me. loool beauty is forever. Yes, age does get into the way, but a beautiful young person becomes a beautiful old person. And vice versa . LOL

I am generous not too critical todaay! lool

Honey I love better than people 20 years younger than me. loool beauty is forever. Yes, age does get into the way, but a beautiful young person becomes a beautiful old person. And vice versa . LOL

Basra

Do you prefer a guy that plays games with your sons, or one that plays with you? Eeddo, ka carar Meesha and give a call @mrlog

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Do you prefer a guy that plays games with your sons, or one that plays with you? Eeddo, ka carar Meesha and give a call @mrlog

mrlog has more issues than i can count. I like his eloquence tho, which he has learnt from years reading my trolling comments.,

I dont like guys in their 20s or 30s i am a daddy chaser type huuno.

mrlog has more issues than i can count. I like his eloquence tho, which he has learnt from years reading my trolling comments.,

I dont like guys in their 20s or 30s i am a daddy chaser type huuno.

Basra

@mrlog won the daddy of the year in 3 different continents and was married to 11 women from 17 different nationalities, he's the daddy you are looking for. Don't play hard to get and give him a call.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

@mrlog won the daddy of the year in 3 different continents and was married to 11 women from 17 different nationalities, he's the daddy you are looking for. Don't play hard to get and give him a call.

Aussie

R u going to be my sister in law???

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Since I’m the only Somali attending your wedding to mrlog, you can call me whatever you want. It’s okay with mrlog. He found love

Awwwwww thats so sweeet. Ok i will consider it then. But warn him that i have multiple personalities.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Don’t worry, he knows and loves both of your personalities, Basra and Stormy Daniels. He thinks you are a freak of nature in bed. No surprises there.

But what if Sheikh gets mad at me?? He is my brother in law. He is the adeer of my son. :(

But what is Sheikh gets mad at me. He is my brother in law. He is the adeer of my son. :(

Basra

Tell him that mrlog is a gentleman, he won’t touch the son and nor ask him to call him daddy.

A better option is if you give the kids to their uncles and aunts. Raaxeeysta adiga iyo odeygaaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending