Let's settle this

Are you team Bariis or Baasto?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
With suugo :draketf:

Norway out of butter and now cheese huh?

That shit is banging... kinda like a suugo pizza wrap calzone or something. Wallahi with some smoked sausages in the suugo
mrw-my-mom-is-cooking-something-amazing-after-ive-been-living-off-of-cheap-cafeteria-food-for--while-45481.gif
Omg hi-five :banderas: wallahi shit is good, I thought I was the only one with weird food habits. I put cheese dhalaalay on my kibis the otherday as well and I topped it with malab:ahh: it is a great thing to be creative with the food combination, wax aan la garaneynin baa ka soo baxa meesha aad farta iyo suulka is goosaneysid.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nothing beats bariis isku dhexkariis (without meat ofcourse), fried onions, fries and raisins topping with bisbaas, banana, pure mango smoothie, salad.

:lawd::feedme:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I had to ask cuz southerners call Sanuunad/Suugo, maraq:deadmanny:
Wallahi this shit got me pissed, i was like how the hell can you put maraq on pasta, it will be a cheap version of noodle soup. But then waxa la ii sheegay in ay tahay suugo=maraq.:draketf:

But I liked the idea of putting maraq on my pasta and it was actually pretty nice:diddyass:

Nafar iyo badh waxaa laga helaa wadankii uun:icon cry: but they have opened a somali restaurant here in gbg, I will see if they got some nafar iyo badh to offer:eating:
@Cawo Cawlo har du varit på den nyöppnade indian ocean?:icon lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wtf is sanunaad? It sounds like some type of garment you wear under your clothes.

Suugo all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts