Lets play a little game

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Eyyyyy another gugundhabe! I’m Jidle and I was gonna guess Karanle/Gugundhabe if I wasn’t late to the thread since your results are pretty similar to mine. K5 results always have that extra bit of Ethiopian ancestry. What do your haplogroups look like?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Eyyyyy another gugundhabe! I’m Jidle and I was gonna guess Karanle/Gugundhabe if I wasn’t late to the thread since your results are pretty similar to mine. K5 results always have that extra bit of Ethiopian ancestry. What do your haplogroups look like?
Wa ku salaamay walaalkey; I'm a little uninformed when it comes to genealogy, what is K5? Also is there a reason why we have that bit of Ethiopian/Eritrean ancestry? My paternal haplogroup is E-V32 and maternal is L21a.
@Rooble44

Congrats sxb for taking the test and giving us the info.
Much appreciated brother, anything for the Somali community.

Jungle

VIP
My mothers Jidle :salute:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
wassup with that 1% west African tho ive seen a lot of hawiyes get that that 1% west african
I have 0.3% West African, anything less than 1% has a lower confidence level. Meaning it's probably an error of some sort. Please feel free to direct me to the thread you're referring to, it's interesting.

Trending

Latest posts