Let's play a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh you guys are messing the game up, please take your convos elsewhere :comeon:

I'll answer the last two questions to put the game back on track.

what is your communicate style
I'm very chill while talking yet sarcastic at the same time, my facial expressions don't show it, so that's a goal I'm currently working on.

While sitting somewhere did you ever got hard that you couldn't get up to walk because it would be apparent so you kept sitting till the storm passed ?

They invented good quality jeans for a reason.

What's a piece of advise that has still stuck with you till now?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
No, I've left my mother in the kitchen listening to heesta. Never have I ever been shy! Yourself?
Yes am shy reserved person irl:xgoltwn::oops:
But my question wasn't about you being shy or not thats nomal I was asking since you mentioned you had dyslexic does that affect you irl right now in your response some parts of it didn't make sense:francis:

Yes am shy reserved person irl:xgoltwn::oops:
But my question wasn't about you being shy or not thats nomal I was asking since you mentioned you had dyslexic does that affect you irl right now in your response some parts of it didn't make sense:francis:
Good for you. I love all Somalis x

I

IntensiveCareUnit

reported for derailment.

a good advice that always stuck wit me is wen my secondary school maths teacher told me to always advocate for myself. no one else will. example: reporting bandit and others for derailing.

what is the colour of your eyes

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
My eye color is dark brown

Where would you see yourself 10 years from now?

A somali dictator but very transparent and who transforms the nation

Have you ever tempted by a married chick?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

never been. i like garoobs it is all about garoobs this year.

what does my avater make you thing? be honest allah watched all even typing on webz u cannot fool the mightly. :russsmug:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Thanks for ruining the game. Stupid s!

Would you let a snake slither on your body for 600 dollars or give a bear a hug for 300 dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending