Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Eating unhealthy food

Follow up to your answer :
Where will you go?

Anywhere. I'm an adventurer and am down to go wherever fate takes me.

Other than physical appearance, what's the first thing you notice about someone of the opposite gender?

what would you like to know? my accent back in the day was cockney, not so much these days unless I am angry.
What part of the world do you live? If you are from Canada, I'm still on the case to find out who killed her. I know one of you slept with her.

Loool I am in Canada. Who you referencing though? Sumaya?

I'd like to know to know what makes you angry then :banderas::rejoice: :westbrookswag:

I can make you the opposite of angry :win:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

what happened to da game?

My question did you put on lotion today?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
what happened to da game?

My question did you put on lotion today?
I have actually applied lotion that was given to me by my female from the store "bed bath and beyond", some Dahir like that

Would you have the will to survive if a terrible accident happened to you where you lost your sight and arms?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

I have actually applied lotion that was given to me by my female from the store "bed bath and beyond", some Dahir like that

Would you have the will to survive if a terrible accident happened to you where you lost your sight and arms?
oh i did not :hehehe:

i am a strong person allah cadiim shukran and i have a great many capacity for pain.

Absolutely I still have my brain.

What would you do if one of your kids were gay?

menace

VIP
Absolutely I still have my brain.

What would you do if one of your kids were gay?

I would try to have him rehabilitated ..if that doesn't work I'll trick him to Somalia where I will then take him to our tribal hinderland. There I would abandone him in the middle of a hungry hyenas location

We're you ever turned down by someone you had a strong attraction to ?

I would try to have him rehabilitated ..if that doesn't work I'll trick him to Somalia where I will then take him to our tribal hinderland. There I would abandone him in the middle of a hungry hyenas location

We're you ever turned down by someone you had a strong attraction to ?
No, but my personality carries me through anything.
Hoyoos, just turned up BRB. I will record a bit. For the Hawiye xx

I

IntensiveCareUnit

yes. many times. I have had had way of making people I lek put restrain order at me. but i am nice and not a stalker.

menace

VIP
No question asked...cool!

While sitting somewhere did you ever got hard that you couldn't get up to walk because it would be apparent so you kept sitting till the storm passed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending