Let's play a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing someone did to me? Undermine me at work.

Are you married? If yes, how long? If no, do you have someone?
lol not to undermine your bad experience, but I'm sure our curious pal was waiting for something dramatic to come up from that question.

To answer your question, I'm not married, and I currently have no one in mind.

Would you call yourself a speaker or a listener?

:kanyeshrug: theres no juicy details tho. I quit the job on the third stroke. The boss and stupid white guy couldn't believe their ears. Told them off. Left many things pending. Pretty sure they had rough 2 weeks.

i zone out when people talk sometimes. even if interesting. ADHD maybe? Not much of a speaker.

would you rather have bad neighbours or a bad landlord/lady?

Bad neighbours

If a member of your family committed a crime like killing someone and he came to your house and police were looking for him , will you cover for him or call the cops

I would tell him/her to jump out the window.

54382_tv-the-boondocks-huey-freeman-thank-you-for-not-snitching_200s.gif

What was your last meal?

I'm not too bad. Tell me about yourself? And how British is your accent?
what would you like to know? my accent back in the day was cockney, not so much these days unless I am angry.
What part of the world do you live? If you are from Canada, I'm still on the case to find out who killed her. I know one of you slept with her.

^
Lool she doesn't make much sense does she. But we're fucking up the game! My last meal was a pretty standard sandwich meal deal.

What's the scariest nightmare you've had?

I was in jahanam , I still get nightmares from that nightmare

If you hit the lottery , let's say 200m, 300m what is the first thing that you will buy ?

^
Lool she doesn't make much sense does she. But we're fucking up the game! My last meal was a pretty standard sandwich meal deal.

What's the scariest nightmare you've had?
I don't have nightmares I have dead people talk to me in my sleep. I am not mentally ill, the doctor told me no for the last 5 yrs. I'm just blessed.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don't have nightmares I have dead people talk to me in my sleep. I am not mentally ill, the doctor told me no for the last 5 yrs. I'm just blessed.

:dwill::dwill::eminemdamn:

I was in jahanam , I still get nightmares from that nightmare

If you hit the lottery , let's say 200m, 300m what is the first thing that you will buy ?

Go to the airport and purchase a seat on the very next flight .

What's one habit you can't seem to kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending