Let's play a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas what was the worst break up you ever had? Did it bring you to tears you both said Good bye? Be honest what did you do or didn't do?

The act of breaking up doesn't mean much. It's realizing you made yourself vulnerable and emotionally trusting and it wasn't enough that pains you. It's a humbling experience but it changes you.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The act of breaking up doesn't mean much. It's realizing you made yourself vulnerable and emotionally trusting and it wasn't enough that pains you. It's a humbling experience but it changes you.

Dude your stuff sounds like a raw wound ..it seems like you on suicide watch ..I know you just escaped from Seattle..ma ayada xasuusteydii bad ka soo carartey..
Idman please be a rebound for him ..do it for humanities sake ..ninkani has recurring theme all night ..he mentioned this deep unrelenting hurt ..I'm convinced my dear brother The-Screw has been screwed ...don't believe me ..have you noticed that he never was present on somnet, he would appear once every year and for the past 5 weeks dude has been on somnet and particularly here..if you took psychology and studied Sigmund Fraud you'll know that he said " a man finds time for which he would otherwise had no time for when in an emotional catastrophe ":kanyehmm::mjpls::mybusiness::ohhh:

You're fishing.

She asked a question, I answered from personal experience. I'm not as good as you in making things colorful. As for my presence, if I've overstayed my welcome let me know.

menace

VIP
You're fishing.

She asked a question, I answered from personal experience. I'm not as good as you in making things colorful. As for my presence, if I've overstayed my welcome let me know.

Nigga we are delighted to have you sxb

Ninyahoow tii yareed halkey qabatey?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fuh is wrong with y'all?:umwhat:Why can't y'all follow the rules of the game?

Stop quoting each other just wait for the right time to answer a question.

If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A

Atiya

If I could have one meal for the rest of my life it would be lasagne.

What is the toughest decision you've ever made?

menace

VIP
If I could have one meal for the rest of my life it would be lasagne.

What is the toughest decision you've ever made?
When I made her abort ..

do you do you or you feel like your in competition with your close friends ( in terms of the projectory of your career/job) and are you upset that he/she got ahead of you ? Or do you send your " Maashalah" towards that friend deep in your heart ?

When I made her abort ..

do you do you or you feel like your in competition with your close friends ( in terms of the projectory of your career/job) and are you upset that he/she got ahead of you ? Or do you send your " Maashalah" towards that friend deep in your heart ?

I do me and I genuinely feel happy if I see my close friends succeed, cause it re-affirms my belief that I keep good folks around me.

Why haven't you started working towards your goals yet?

menace

VIP
I do me and I genuinely feel happy if I see my close friends succeed, cause it re-affirms my belief that I keep good folks around me.

Why haven't you started working towards your goals yet?

I am doing Maashalah and I am grateful to Allah. I've asked that question because I was sitting with several friends last night and one of them displayed I'll-feelings towards the enormous success of the homeboys who wasn't present.

Which one can you tolerate..If your sister married a Muslim African-American or if she married a Somali Madow?

I am doing Maashalah and I am grateful to Allah. I've asked that question because I was sitting with several friends last night and one of them displayed I'll-feelings towards the enormous success of the homeboys who wasn't present.

Which one can you tolerate..If your sister married a Muslim African-American or if she married a Somali Madow?

My sister is a grown woman, so whoever she decides to marry is up to her, and is none of my business. I just hope whoever it is, he ends up being a cool dude I can dunk on :ftw9nwa:

What does 'maturity' mean to you, and how would you know whether a person is mature or not?

menace

VIP
My sister is a grown woman, so whoever she decides to marry is up to her, and is none of my business. I just hope whoever it is, he ends up being a cool dude I can dunk on :ftw9nwa:

What does 'maturity' mean to you, and how would you know whether a person is mature or not?

Maturity to me is defined by someone who takes care of his responsibilities. Who is aware of his family, wife, kids,siblings and the expenses. Maturity is being aware, being aware of the most likely outcome of his future and is doing something to not be caught off guard.

Say your sister is married and one night while out dining at this rarely known restaurant you ran into your sister's husband with clearly a date with him..

Do you approach him ?

Do you report him ?

Maturity to me is defined by someone who takes care of his responsibilities. Who is aware of his family, wife, kids,siblings and the expenses. Maturity is being aware, being aware of the most likely outcome of his future and is doing something to not be caught off guard.

Say your sister is married and one night while out dining at this rarely known restaurant you ran into your sister's husband with clearly a date with him..

Do you approach him ?

Do you report him ?

Nice definition of maturity :nvjpqts:

As for that hypothetical situation, tbh I wouldn't think it would happen, but if it did, I'll just give my sister a heads up. Should she need any help, I'll be there to help, but in the most part that is something she needs to figure out herself. She chose the man herself, I had no part in that.

What would you do?

menace

VIP
Nice definition of maturity :nvjpqts:

As for that hypothetical situation, tbh I wouldn't think it would happen, but if it did, I'll just give my sister a heads up. Should she need any help, I'll be there to help, but in the most part that is something she needs to figure out herself. She chose the man herself, I had no part in that.

What would you do?
I would've minded my dam business. That man has every right to second, third and fourth her. I only want him to treat her well and equally. It is the same wish I request of the brothers I'm married to their sister that they don't manage my family with me. I bought her from them therefore as long as not mistreating her they need not to intervene.

What's the name of your favorite restaurant ?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Cafe Nouf Restaurant. The mixed grill had me like :jcoleno:

Something interesting that happened the year you were born?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Cafe Nouf Restaurant. The mixed grill had me like :jcoleno:

Something interesting that happened the year you were born?
sorry i unlik3d. i had had meant to click reply.

A: "houston we have a problem"

Q: what is the worst think someone has down to you?:hehehe:

Where were your parents born and in which year? (Optional)
My Mother, was born in Hargeisa 1955 then moved to Mogadishu.
My Father, was born in 1930 somewhere between Las Anod and Erigavo. He was born in the bush nobody knows. Lol, yes that's right folk's there was 25 years between my parents and no they were not married in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts