Let's play a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Idman...I actually discovered the fella you asked me abt the other day...the dude that's in PL..doesn't he have 5k friends on fb..isn't he friends with a guy nicknamed SouthEnder or some shit like that

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idman...I actually discovered the fella you asked me abt the other day...the dude that's in PL..doesn't he have 5k friends on fb..isn't he friends with a guy nicknamed SouthEnder or some shit like that

Southender?

No the guy I asked you about didn't visit Puntland. Anyways the reason I asked is because he's currently in Ohio, hanging out with the locals. I thought you were showing him around..

I just love everything about Australia from the beaches, weather to the people. I'm not running away. I used to well I still daydream about Australia.

Why do you think it's weird?

I used to want to go to New Zealand and backpack/camp in its parks. I think because it's on the other side of the world, going off grid appealed to me. I then realized that it was because I was stressed. School, work, life, relationships, everything was reaching a boiling point. So when I hear people wanting to go places far away I assume something is going on in their personal life.

Menace,

He was married and wanted a second wife. I hope you understand now.

menace

VIP
Southender?

No the guy I asked you about didn't visit Puntland. Anyways the reason I asked is because he's currently in Ohio, hanging out with the locals. I thought you were showing him around..

Wait a min..wait ..yeah ! Maxaad ka rabtaa? Child support ?

Q

Queen Carawelo

The screw: no, everything is dandy in my life. I just love Australia. Can't explain why but I just do..

Menace: child support? You've lost it..

menace

VIP
Have you ever had a crushing breakup that almost consumed you?

I usually handled breakups very well where I quickly get a rebound but one particular girl had me fall for her hard. one day, out of the blue she just wouldn't pickup. I called from morning till sunset. Then she picked late at night. She then informs that she wanted to ended because we were going too fast and then she hangs up. I drove 35 min to her apartment she shared with an older sister. I knocked on the door and she opened the door slightly whole peeking her head out of it. I pushed my way in and we sat in the living room. We talked and made up and then went up the parking lot where we made love. As I was driving home I cursed at myself for allowing myself to fall like that. I knew I couldn't cut her cold turkey so I improvised a plan ...

To be continued if requested

Q

Queen Carawelo

Have you ever had a crushing breakup that almost consumed you?

I usually handled breakups very well where I quickly get a rebound but one particular girl had me fall for her hard. one day, out of the blue she just wouldn't pickup. I called from morning till sunset. Then she picked late at night. She then informs that she wanted to ended because we were going too fast and then she hangs up. I drove 35 min to her apartment she shared with an older sister. I knocked on the door and she opened the door slightly whole peeking her head out of it. I pushed my way in and we sat in the living room. We talked and made up and then went up the parking lot where we made love. As I was driving home I cursed at myself for allowing myself to fall like that. I knew I couldn't cut her cold turkey so I improvised a plan ...

To be continued if requested

Loooooooool

Wallahi I screamed with laughter.

Unfortunately relationships are not the romantic comedies Menace encounters. It is a much, much colder world out there.

How much will you make yearly again? Lool

200w_d.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

Fellas what was the worst break up you ever had? Did it bring you to tears you both said Good bye? Be honest what did you do or didn't do?

menace

VIP
Loooooooool

Wallahi I screamed with laughter.

May I finish..

I decided that I must go a day without talking to her 2 days then 4 days then 2 weeks and then not at all...

Can you believe I pulled off my plan ..it worked ..I withdrew from her grib on me i liberated myself ..then a month and a half later she calls me all emotional and shit saying " I thought you loved me and cared about me ..however this shows that I meant nothing to you " ..at this moment I'm feeling like this :comeon: and this :denzelnigga:and this :diddyswag::king:

Menace, finish the story. Please hurry up I've got an appointment in 20 min's, if I miss it I'll be back later to contribute to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending