Let's play a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Stockholm, Sweden.

Life there isn't as stressful plus its proximity to other countries would allow me to be dozens of countries in couple hours if I choose to. Also, it would be nice to be around my family.

Do you regret anything?

I regret not taking numerous DNA

Is there a secret you'll go to your grave with?

Q

Queen Carawelo

I regret not taking enough pictures with my grandfather.

Are you a morning person? If so why? And what do you do on weekend mornings?

I regret not taking enough pictures with my grandfather.

Are you a morning person? If so why? And what do you do on weekend mornings?

Yes and it's mostly because of work. Weekend mornings I try to remain productive, doing things like grocery shopping, laundry.

What is your best strength?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why would you take all your relationships to the grave? Were they all ugly? Loool

Winter or Summer?

Why would you take all your relationships to the grave? Were they all ugly? Loool

Winter or Summer?

No. On the contrary, I had the pleasure of crossing paths with wonderful people. It's all out of love and respect.

Winter.

What is your opinion of me?

Q

Queen Carawelo

My opinion of screw. You seem a lot cooler on this website. I remember on the other site. You would come online after months and then you would make random topics and dip out.

Why do you travel so much?

menace

VIP
Yes. Every relationship I've ever been in.

What do you mean by DNA?

I have numerous accusers who don't have my social and real name to impose child support on me

Have you ever had a thing for older girl/guy

menace

VIP
No. On the contrary, I had the pleasure of crossing paths with wonderful people. It's all out of love and respect.

Winter.

What is your opinion of me?

Evasive, secretive, tech-savvy, elusive, with the weirdest name ever and always not living in a city longer than 3 years

When you see my name what thoughts cross your mind

Can I choose both?

When was the last time you've cried? And how long did you cry?

You have to choose one.

I didn't cry, but I was overwhelmed. It happens in the moment you're realizing the person you wanted your whole life wasn't meant for you.

Was it always MN for you or?

menace

VIP
You two seem like you are heading towards couple's lane ..ma niiga tagaa qolkan..:mjpls::mjpls:

Q

Queen Carawelo

You have to choose one.

I didn't cry, but I was overwhelmed. It happens in the moment you're realizing the person you wanted your whole life wasn't meant for you.

Was it always MN for you or?

Ok I choose emotional stability.

Growing up in MN I've always wanted to move away as soon as I was done with HS, then I stayed for university, then I found my job. And now I'm stuck. But it's always on mu mind to move. Preferably to Australia. Inshallah I will one day.

menace

VIP
McGavock. And summer of 05 in MN, lol.

Yeah I remember summer 05...where you knuckleheads benched me in the greatest conspiracy committed against the Menace...

You do realize that Idman was in 4th grade back then and here I am trying to make her my concubine

Ok I choose emotional stability.

Growing up in MN I've always wanted to move away as soon as I was done with HS, then I stayed for university, then I found my job. And now I'm stuck. But it's always on mu mind to move. Preferably to Australia. Inshallah I will one day.

Why Australia? That's weird. What are you running away from?

Menace,

A wise man once said to me "dha dhamiye dhargaa ka daran ", I think he was talking about you.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I just love everything about Australia from the beaches, weather to the people. I'm not running away. I used to well I still daydream about Australia.

Why do you think it's weird?

menace

VIP

Menace,

A wise man once said to me "dha dhamiye dhargaa ka daran ", I think he was talking about you.

Explain that maahmash..I'm afraid it's a localized reerihiina maahmaah

Status
Not open for further replies.