Let's play a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm that's an interesting question.

Menace can be annoying, with his hoeish ways but he's funny and entertaining. And I bet you wouldn't starve because all menace talks about is having friends who own restaurants. So I would throw bandit off. Sorry bandy, you're still my nigga.

Have you ever sky dived?

Not yet but I'm trying. I was close once in Dallas.

Where do you want to be in five years?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Yes! If the government in Mogadishu invades Somaliland and tries to incorporate her into greater Somalia by force then I would seriously pickup an AK47 and mow down the enemy. That being said I'm for greater Somalia. Just want it done through dialogue.

Do you sometimes imagine Menace oo kugu aasayo ( only intended for females )

Q

Queen Carawelo

Screw-----Be married, have two kids, live in a white picket fence house.

Ever been engaged?

Yes! If the government in Mogadishu invades Somaliland and tries to incorporate her into greater Somalia by force then I would seriously pickup an AK47 and mow down the enemy. That being said I'm for greater Somalia. Just want it done through dialogue.

You can advocate for greater Somalia without the violence. Diplomacy, my brother.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

No, but I suspect someone kugu ass'd you and you haven't gotten over the trauma.

Do you ever see yourself living in Somalia/land? I don't mean for retirement, but while you're young.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Had hooyo's delicious somali coffee hours ago and I can't sleep..

When was the last time you walked away from an argument?

menace

VIP
You can advocate for greater Somalia without the violence. Diplomacy, my brother.

I was answering the question ..I don't think you understand ..I'm saying I'll pickup arm if xamar one day decides that they strong enough and they have exhausted their negotiation with Somaliland and now they can pull a military invasion

menace

VIP

Just today with my female

Do you guys think idman would ever allow me swim in her river Nile when I befriend her on social media ?

I honestly go out of my way to avoid misunderstandings that could lead to arguments. That being said, if we have to argue our relationship was already lost.

Do you have any weird habits?

Duchess

VIP
I honestly go out of my way to avoid misunderstandings that could lead to arguments. That being said, if we have to argue our relationship was already lost.

Do you have any weird habits?

Yes. The first thing I notice about a person is their teeth.

Do you own a blog/website(/forum)?:axvmm9o:

Q

Queen Carawelo

No I don't own a blog/forum. Although I'm thinking about starting a lifestyle, fashion blog soon inshallah.

How long was the longest relationship you've been?

No I don't own a blog/forum. Although I'm thinking about starting a lifestyle, fashion blog soon inshallah.

8 years.

Why do you think Somali people in general are naturally more suspicious of others?

menace

VIP
Yes. The first thing I notice about a person is their teeth.

Do you own a blog/website(/forum)?:axvmm9o:

Yes..myhajj.blogspot.com

If you were allowed to own an animal and it can be any size what animal would it be ?

Duchess

VIP
8 years.

Why do you think Somali people in general are naturally more suspicious of others?

Nomads did not have the opportunity to interact with many people so most Somalis are socially retarded by default.

Yes..myhajj.blogspot.com

If you were allowed to own an animal and it can be any size what animal would it be ?

I've had pets most of my life, but I want to get a lab retriever puppy soon.

If you could pick up and move to another city/country right now ( all expenses paid), where would you go?

menace

VIP

The longest relationship was my previous wife. It lasted for 5 years.

If you can afford, say you hit the jackpot ( not necessarily the lottery even you got lucky with some business adventure) , and you were told you can settle 3 cities in Somalia if your own choice, what would it be ?

Duchess

VIP
The longest relationship was my previous wife. It lasted for 5 years.

If you can afford, say you hit the jackpot ( not necessarily the lottery even you got lucky with some business adventure) , and you were told you can settle 3 cities in Somalia if your own choice, what would it be ?

Caluula, Bajuun Islands, and Sheikh.

What would your mom/dad say is the worst quality about you?

menace

VIP
8 years.

Because of the environment we come from, as nomads we dealt with scarcity of resources and the true form of survival of the fittest prevailed.

whats one thing you can't be without if stranded in an island besides the necessity of life?

Nomads did not have the opportunity to interact with many people so most Somalis are socially retarded by default.

If you could pick up and move to another city/country right now ( all expenses paid), where would you go?

Stockholm, Sweden.

Life there isn't as stressful plus its proximity to other countries would allow me to be dozens of countries in couple hours if I choose to. Also, it would be nice to be around my family.

Do you regret anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts