Let's play a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Ask a question and the person below you will answer then that person will ask a question and then other person below them will answer.

Somalis usually suffer A.D.D so don't screw this topic.

Ready? Okaaaay.

What did you do 2 hours ago?

Q

Queen Carawelo

I wouldn't say I hate but I dislike the fact that I'm a compulsive shopper. I might go into a store for 2 items then I walk out with 40 things that I didn't need and want.

What was your proudest moment?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
When I had my son.:mjpls:

If you were giving 2 mill to take out your best friend will you do it? Remember nowadays people are snakes who knows he/she might take you out if giving the same opportunity.:damedamn:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I won't say my real name. I ain't that crazy, but it starts with an A.

What would you do if you had to look after an orphan? Would you take them in and raise them or give them to another family?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Not giving another chance to my ex..

Fries (chips) or Onion rings?

Q

Queen Carawelo

My hand sanitizer. I carry it everywhere. I've 4 different scents in my purse.

What was the last Country you've visited? And how long ago?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I won't say my real name. I ain't that crazy, but it starts with an A.

What would you do if you had to look after an orphan? Would you take them in and raise them or give them to another family?
You know f*ck this game am interested in your name so what is it:jgjrrmx:
What about this I tell you my name and you tell me yours:axvmm9o:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You know f*ck this game am interested in your name so what is it:jgjrrmx:
What about this I tell you my name and you tell me yours:axvmm9o:

:umwhat:Fuks wrong with you little nigga? Take this shit to the luuq :camby:don't ruin the game.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No, but I wanted to.

If you could send one qabil to permanently reside in Mongolia, what qabil would you choose?:lolbron:
Hutus of course. They'd fit right in with the Mongolians.:mjlaugh:

If you had the option of throwing menace or Bandit of a clip who would you throw? :mjohreally:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
bandit.

if there was a large scale qabiil war, not the skirmishes that happen in tuulos nowadays, i'm talking about like another somali qabiil civil war, would you go back and fight in it?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Hmmmm that's an interesting question.

Menace can be annoying, with his hoeish ways but he's funny and entertaining. And I bet you wouldn't starve because all menace talks about is having friends who own restaurants. So I would throw bandit off. Sorry bandy, you're still my nigga.

Have you ever sky dived?

Status
Not open for further replies.