Let's not forget Hodan Nalayeh (AUN)

Let's not forget this Angel. She had a pure heart. All those orphans she helped, how she wanted to change the narrative of her country, how she inspired and made us love our country and culture. How she wanted us to appreciate the country we have and to not divide ourselves on tribal lines. She wanted the best for all Somalis and promoted our success stories. Every time I see her I'm in disbelief that she's gone. If everyone had a heart like Hodan, Somalia would be way better. Hodan is an example to Somalis everywhere:it0tdo8:

She's gone but not forgotten:it0tdo8:

May Allah grant her the highest level of Jannah:it0tdo8:

hodan_nalayeh_0.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Walaah shabaab are animals. I can't believe some selfish dumb somali businessmen support them to get at rivals because they can't innovate and compete.

I also feel like some powers that be arm and support them to not only stifle development in the country, but to also kill the hope of the ppl.

:manny:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its always weird when someone retweets an old tweet of hers.:ohlord:

May Allah reward her with Jannah :tocry:

AUN to all those who have died at the hands of terrorism Hodan was one of many reer qurbo who returned to her country to help fix it she will never be forgotten. Also AUN Yariisow two great Wadanis.:dzmxmmb:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
AUN to Hodan Naleyah, she died promoting her country and trying to bring the diaspora community to invest in the country, there is no words to express how I felt hearing her death, May Allah open the heavens for her, such a great role model.
:salute:

Trending

Latest posts