Let's make Somalia great again!

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Here are my three main ideas.

1, Abolish 4.5 system.

We are Muslim. In Islam, everyone is equal and everyone has a fair say no matter what their ethnic/clan background is. Everyone has a say in Somalia from a Dir Nomad in the north to a Bantu Farmer in the South, we are brothers and sisters. Government leadership should not only be set to one or two clans, that's extremely discriminatory and goes against our Deen.

2, only young people shall lead. All these old niggas only have one thing on their minds, *qabiil*. Us youngster's don't give a shit (except for the occasional weirdo). Most of Somalia's population is young people anyways, with people 45 and under in power we will have a government that strives to benefit the majority population.

3, be harsher on terrorists. The U.N sights chemical weapons as "illegal", however, it seems as if these terrorists had evolved form cockroaches. No matter how many you bomb/gun down, there is always that one nigga that either lives and recruit new members or goes on a revenge mission mode suicide bombings local cities/towns. We needs to Holocaust these niggas, gassing tf out of them and any sympathizers. Who's going to recruit/get revenge when they are suffocating on the ground?

Post your ideas as well, and let's attempt to solve Somalia's issues. :)

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Somalis should abolish the 4.5 system cause its 'haram', but Arab countries won't let 40% of their populace become legal citizens, and that's halal

:ayaanswag:

4.5 should stay but should be reworked, that's just my thoughts. :noneck:

Timo Jareer and proud

Somalis should abolish the 4.5 system cause its 'haram', but Arab countries won't let 40% of their populace become legal citizens, and that's halal

:ayaanswag:

4.5 should stay but should be reworked, that's just my thoughts. :noneck:
Arabs can hold that L, that's their business not ours.

4.5 should not reworked, it should be removed

We have prisons in Somalia filled with convicted terrorist members. Why aren't they being killed? Tie them to trees and let the AK-47 spray. I don't care who you are but if you propagate, support or have any connections to this group that benefits them, you deserve to be executed.

We need a just leader. One who isn't too scared to execute thousands of criminals.

Timo Jareer and proud

Why should 4.5 go? I see nothing wrong with it, at most I would rework it to make it a 5 point system.
Clans are subjected to positions in government that they can't change. For example, if a Darood becomes president the prime minister has to be Hawiye which is completely unfair to other clans and Haram as it's discriminating against fellow Muslims on the basis of lineage.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Clans are subjected to positions in government that they can't change. For example, if a Darood becomes president the prime minister has to be Hawiye, which is completely c unfair to other clans and Haram as it's discriminating against fellow Muslims on the basis of lineage.

It seems like Darood and Hawiye within the 4.5 system made an alliance,

what is preventing the other 2.5 from doing that and gaining dominance? If they unite, they are the clear majority :ayaanswag:

Timo Jareer and proud

It seems like Darood and Hawiye within the 4.5 system made an alliance,

what is preventing the other 2.5 from doing that and gaining dominance? If they unite, they are the clear majority :ayaanswag:
Then that would be completely unfair to Darood and Hawiye. It should not matter what clan anyone is, if they are fit for the role they are fit for the role.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Then that would be completely unfair to Darood and Hawiye. It should not matter what clan anyone is, if they are fit for the role they are fit for the role.

That's not unfair lol, thats a system they AGREED too, you can't join a system, then say f*ck it cause its not going in your favor lol.

I just think 4.5 needs to be reworked but I understand the general premise of it.

Somalia's problem would have been solved many years ago (i.e early 90s) had there were qabil reconciliation would have been achieved similarly in SL . But, as we gone on to the 2000s you had Qabil based terrorist organisations in Somalia using religion i.e Al Shabab consisted of Abgaal subclan members Of the Hawiye Clan.
Therefore, The issue with Somalia is very complexed its something that has greatly deuterated as the years gone on were there isn't a clear formula to use to solve the problem. But, rather solutions and ideas which involves educating young people and vulnerable people, encouraging people to join the SNA and become a productive member of the Somali society.

The 4.5 system was created to combat darood dominance. I believe it should be based on regional population. Darood are majority in 9/18 regions and share 2 additional regions, giving them 11/18. This sheekh explains it clearly

I think 4.5 is quite equal. Everyone is a 1 and minorities collectively are half of that.
Remarkable work, if you ask me.
Dadkayga ❤️
Mashallah

Timo Jareer and proud

That's not unfair lol, thats a system they AGREED too, you can't join a system, then say f*ck it cause its not going in your favor lol.

I just think 4.5 needs to be reworked but I understand the general premise of it.
They agreed to it because they know they won't ever get challenge. 90% of Dir in Somalia are claiming indepdence. That only leaves Rahaweyn and the .5 minority clans.

Timo Jareer and proud

leeKvGUZQA6jkcBfNNz9_CPI_SubSaharanAfrica_Map_.jpg

Somalia is the most corrupt country in Sub Saharan Africa. Why is there so much defence in this thread for a governance system that is so clearly full of shit?

Clans are subjected to positions in government that they can't change. For example, if a Darood becomes president the prime minister has to be Hawiye which is completely unfair to other clans and Haram as it's discriminating against fellow Muslims on the basis of lineage.

That is true, I just realised that there never was an issaq president and a vice president at the same time in Somaliland. There was always Issaq president and Gadderbirsi vice president. President Gadderbirsi and Isaaq vice president.

Last edited:
That is true, I just realised that there never was an issaq president and a vice president at the same time. There was always Issaq president and Gadderbirsi vice president. Gadderbirsi vice president and Isaaq president.
Well you are both dir apparently so somewhat biased. No darood, faqishini, madhibaan president or vice president in your fake clan institution