Let's make dua for Gambar

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
No we did mingis yesterday. Come next Saturday with a gift abti! Waa ku sidee? You're a horrible uncle ufff.
Mingis kulaha acuudhubillaaahi
IMG_6188.PNG

Waa Habar waalanIMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIF

No we did mingis yesterday. Come next Saturday with a gift abti! Waa ku sidee? You're a horrible uncle ufff.
Mingis ah? :urgh:

Our people are holy people. We follow the Sunnah of our prophet Rasullulah SAW not some kufr jinni ritual

My cousin made a big mistake marrying into a people that make sacrifices to devils :damedamn:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Mingi is the traditional belief among the Omotic-speaking Karo and Hamar tribes in southern Ethiopia that adults and children with physical abnormalities are ritually impure.[1][2] They are believed to exert an evil influence upon others, so disabled infants have traditionally been disposed of without a proper burial.

Whooooooooaaaaa what the f*ck Eedo, and you're asking for gifts?!?
1mqzct.jpg

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Mingis is not haram. It's a good weapon against enemies too.

giphy.gif
I experienced mingis first hand. They put shan saxan oo bariis iyo one whole goat cooked meat in a room and turned off all the lights. Half an hour later all the food was finished and eaten by the jinns. Xasbunallah

Gambar

VIP
Mingi is the traditional belief among the Omotic-speaking Karo and Hamar tribes in southern Ethiopia that adults and children with physical abnormalities are ritually impure.[1][2] They are believed to exert an evil influence upon others, so disabled infants have traditionally been disposed of without a proper burial.

Whooooooooaaaaa what the f*ck Eedo, and you're asking for gifts?!?
1mqzct.jpg
Ewwwww it has nothing to do with qoti. It's basically when you beat the jinni out of someone and serve muqmad/oodkac. @Adolf-Hitler was there. He can attest to no occult shit happening!

Gambar

VIP
I experienced mingis first hand. They put shan saxan oo bariis iyo one whole goat cooked meet in a room and turned off all the lights. Half an hour later all the food was finished and eaten by the jinns. Xasbunallah
The jinni were shapeshifting Oromo bisinka.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:ooh: I used to think @Xooshdheere was nin. ileyn thats why she was getting shy of my kinkyness. what a prude naag!

if thats true, and you are def naag, you owe me some sexy time in the dms naaya.

Ayeeyo @Gambar tell your sis to get her kinks worked on :mjpls:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@Gambar you gotta do a favour for your HA family. pls arrange some calls to your mj brethrens. i need some mingis voodoo, instruct them to curse me with unsatiable sexual energy and stamina and unparalleled sexual manipulation of the most beautiful female species (preferably my blink of an eye should retard a female and make her follow me to my dungeons etc) it must be fery acceasible and unseeming curse. i will send my donations via worldremit.

:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending