Lets be honest Somali Cadaan is a beautiful mix

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
was never against this
everything im talking about is in refrence to this persons dislike of black skin people
Dislike??? I just dont find them attractive loool doesnt mean i dislike people who are darker skinned. Im sure you find many dark skin men beautiful and thats fine but i dont. Just like im assuming you like taller guys/athletic doesnt mean that you dislike shorter guys etc.. you just wouldnt date them.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
You need to get out more. Not all Somalis are dark. These girls have facial features that are undeniably Somali. Most mixed with Scandinavians tend to look more Somali, which these girls are.
Show me a somali girl more beautiful than these two, ill wait.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol theyre obviously very beautiful but is rare for half somali half cadaan to cme out like that. Most just look cadaan plain jane you will think they have mental illness if they say theyre half somali

psyche

To each their own
Half-white/half-black mixes are overrated

For reference here is my offical homo sapians mix and match tier list.

1. Blasians (the Pinnacle of human beauty)
2. Multi-racials
3. Half White and black
4. Mono-races
5. Hapas
6. Aboriginals

tumblr_psrlrw8AJQ1rbdt6do1_1280.jpg

I WANT SOME BROWN BROWN SUGAR

Sol

?
Cadaan + Somali? 98.99% of ending up dating/marrying another ethnicity and completely ditching their Somali side :fittytousand:

hussein

Akh Right movement
I hate interracial marriage but if Somalis do marry out of their people. They should at least go for cadaans , Arabs, Asians, latinas.... Not Madows . Anything but Madow

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
They’re very pretty. I still believe carab and Somali is the best mix though. That’s what I want my future babies to be.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lets be honest. Alot of ppl hate on mixed somalis,but if they have father and qabil they'd have it easier than dhuxul malis in some areas in somalia. Any mixed kid with a weak father and a shitty environement is doomed tho.

Me i think spanish/latina mix is a perfect xur al ayn.

:pachah1:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Lets be honest. Alot of ppl hate on mixed somalis,but if they have father and qabil they'd have it easier than dhuxul malis in some areas in somalia. Any mixed kid with a weak father and a shitty environement is doomed tho.

Me i think spanish/latina mix is a perfect xur al ayn.

:pachah1:
I personally think all skin tones are beautiful but we know how society treats dark skin. Giving your kids light skin and mixed features levels them up. It’s a sad reality but I will make sure mine have that privilege lol.

Trending

Latest posts