Let's be a force for good, help this sister in St Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen the update to the reddit post? No FGM, but now she's been kidnapped and is scared she'll be married off and wants to report her dad to the State Department.:umwhat:

You're right walaahi, they all claim to be teenager who have family issues and/or mental health problems. Bloody scammers. I hope they all get exposed.
Haha she was exposed. Reddit was busy deleting comments from Somalis doubting her story. She even deleted her reddit account I think.
You want to make $$ ==> dadkaaga cay, say your are being mistreated by your family, local masjid because of your gender/orientation, fight for other people's struggles forgetting your own etc. ka-ching $80 in 15 days. LOL

But iA let's keep it civil and show them we are not hateful by engaging them in intelligent discussions or even by ignoring them. It simple. Personally, I do not agree with many people on a lot of issues but we get along well when they don't bully me to accept their views.

LOL FBI knocking at your door "Sir, you took part in fundraising for a '16' yr old who is now thought to be in Raqqa". Wareer

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Haha she was exposed. Reddit was busy deleting comments from Somalis doubting her story. She even deleted her reddit account I think.
You want to make $$ ==> dadkaaga cay, say your are being mistreated by your family, local masjid because of your gender/orientation, fight for other people's struggles forgetting your own etc. ka-ching $80 in 15 days. LOL

But iA let's keep it civil and show them we are not hateful by engaging them in intelligent discussions or even by ignoring them. It simple. Personally, I do not agree with many people on a lot of issues but we get along well when they don't bully me to accept their views.

LOL FBI knocking at your door "Sir, you took part in fundraising for a '16' yr old who is now thought to be in Raqqa". Wareer

Give me my dam credit for bringing this to your attention young lady :diddyswag::diddyswag:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I guess I am being trigger happy. I really thought Gerljire threatened her

What could he possibly threaten her with? Her friends were actually telling him to kill himself. I've seen no evidence showing Geeljire was the aggressor.

In a tweet that has since been deleted by this shaqalaan guy https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Payitforward87 sahanjournal&src=typd they demanded Sahan Journal to take down the facebook post because his 'friend' was being harassed and threatened.

upload_2015-9-4_20-46-21.png

Duchess

VIP
In a tweet that has since been deleted by this shaqalaan guy https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Payitforward87 sahanjournal&src=typd they demanded Sahan Journal to take down the facebook post because his 'friend' was being harassed and threatened.

View attachment 18

I've seen that, but these people are quick to screenshot posts/tweets and call people out over the slightest thing. Why haven't they taken screenshots of the threats and harassment? I won't take their word as sufficient evidence.:axvmm9o:

All i did was post seperate comments on the sahan journal Facebook post and her gofundme page.

I did not harrass her, i just posted, my comments of disagreement. Nor did i insult her or comment on her personally.

I saw the comments and everyone was requesting for a refund and her to repent for pulling this fraud. No one sent death threats or any harassment.

Its very likely she is lying and said that only to try and lift herself from any guilt and try to pass off as a miskeen oppressed victim martyr and gain support from that.

The true miskeen victims were the good hearted somalis who got scammed by her.

sahan journal deleted it f*ck wanted to read the comments

Many of her friends were trying to defend her and make excuses for her.

xdw594.jpg

2rzb5th.jpg

They failed tho, They were cursing me out calling me a dick, filthy animal and telling me to kill Myself, Then telling me about my lack of deen and Allah in the same breath. :draketf:

The only ones who were threathening and harrasing people was her own girlfriends who were attacking me for my legit opinions/disagreement.

sahan journal deleted it f*ck wanted to read the comments
If you missed it, this was her comment which she deleted immediately but the interwebz you can't just delete and hope things magically disappear

tl;dr - she's saying it's not a scam, people sent her hateful messages.

upload_2015-9-4_22-50-45.png

Mar dambe SJW gofundme halaga maqlo!

That should not stop us from recognizing and funding legit projects within our community. Other ppl use kickstarter and gofundme for much bigger ideas. iA khayr

Duchess

VIP
If you missed it, this was her comment which she deleted immediately but the interwebz you can't just delete and hope things magically disappear

tl;dr - she's saying it's not a scam, people sent her hateful messages.

View attachment 19

Mar dambe SJW gofundme halaga maqlo!

That should not stop us from recognizing and funding legit projects within our community. Other ppl use kickstarter and gofundme for much bigger ideas. iA khayr

So the harassment, threats and hateful messages she claimed to get were people DMing her and calling her out on scam? :comeon: She was all up on Twitter claiming to be in fear for her life...why? 'Cause people want their money back?

:draketf:

I doubt we will see them begging like this again.:drakegrin::drakelaugh:

No one sent her hate messages, calling it a scam and questioning the Legitimacy of this campaign is not the same as sending hate Messages.

These people just live off being faux victims. :stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending