Let's be a force for good, help this sister in St Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Guys I'm starting a gofundme also.

Help a sister out. I need to get a double flap caviar with silver hardware limited edition Chanel shoulder bag. Retail price is 5,970 dollars. Help me get my dream bag. :mjcry:

Damn bruh , i'm no fan of what she is doing but you're taking this shit too far , let her be, if they wonna give her money it's their problem plus she have done nothing to you , let it go

Damn bruh , i'm no fan of what she is doing but you're taking this shit too far , let her be, if they wonna give her money it's their problem plus she have done nothing to you , let it go

The ones who got scammed deserved it. But the good hearted Somalis who thought this was legit deserved to know.

So dont try this on me trying to make my out to be a hater or a villain. When i see people do wrong and want to wrong others i will voice my objection/disagreement.

And i have every right to do so.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This nigga went beast mode on her..nigga I don't even go to that level and I'm suppose to the certified lunatic of SS

Now thanks to me people are calling her up demanding her to give them their money back and i have spared/saved a ton of people like menace who good heartedly thought it was for a good cause.

Thanks to me Sahan journal deleted it from their facebook page and she stopped the campaign.
All i did was post a comment on facebook and her gofundme page voicing my disagreements, it wasnt even anything special.

People should thank me for this.

The sad thing is, some of the people who think they are fighting SJW's are just adding fuel into the fire and not fixing anything. Or may be that was the whole reason in the first place. Maybe no one had any good intentions and everyone was getting on everyone else's nerves for their own personal reasons. Dunno.

Absoulutely not. there is nothing wrong in refuting their one sided unproven nonsense and how they are bent on dominating the somali narrative online with their faux empathy,victimhood , AA wannabeing, cultural marxist ass, while they sling the somali name into it.

Dont you dare tell me to sit back and let these people erode us from within and mislead whole generation of somali youth, while they paint a false picture of us.

These degenerates are social engineers and i will sabotage their evil manipulative aims at every turn

Thnx to me alot of former Somali SJWs have become defectors and ex members.

and many more like her have ditched this SJW crap becuz of me. The only thing im doing is giving people an alternative , becuz all this Pro black SJW crap is all they are seeing, by giving them an alternative im leading them away from it because many will choose it.

We have to protect the Somali identity from these people who want to erode us from within.

I know it's none of my business but you guys need to stop harassing these RSFMs. Let them talk to themselves. Iyaga ayaa isku daali doona with their BLM comrades. It's okay to criticize them but it's not in anyway civil to harass and threaten them. It's true that they do not tolerate any other Somali POV and also true that they do bully ppl to submission. But this debate will not be won if you guys do the same.

The debate itself is improved and everyone benefits if we maintain an appropriate and constructive environment.

I have never commented on any forum before online. I just wanted to tell y'all that hateful posts on Twitter, Facebook and these forums will not get us anywhere.

I think y'all have a legit argument against these SJWs but we need an intelligent discussion to let them know that we do not accept their bs.

*RSFM - ragtag somali feminist militia

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Two people donated 1900 of the $2000 she was asking for?!:mindblown::damn:They've turned on Sahan Journal for some reason and Shamsa has put her twitter acccount on private. WTF happened?

I know it's none of my business but you guys need to stop harassing these RSFMs. Let them talk to themselves. Iyaga ayaa isku daali doona with their BLM comrades. It's okay to criticize them but it's not in anyway civil to harass and threaten them. It's true that they do not tolerate any other Somali POV and also true that they do bully ppl to submission. But this debate will not be won if you guys do the same.

The debate itself is improved and everyone benefits if we maintain an appropriate and constructive environment.

I have never commented on any forum before online. I just wanted to tell y'all that hateful posts on Twitter, Facebook and these forums will not get us anywhere.

I think y'all have a legit argument against these SJWs but we need an intelligent discussion to let them know that we do not accept their bs.

*RSFM - ragtag somali feminist militia

She was harassed and threatened? Why do you assume that it was by us?:damedamn:

Two people donated 1900 of the $2000 she was asking for?!:mindblown::damn:They've turned on Sahan Journal for some reason and Shamsa has put her twitter acccount on private. WTF happened?

She was harassed and threatened? Why do you assume that it was by us?:damedamn:
Yes, she was harassed and threatened and they all piled up on Sahan Journal to delete the post. LOL may be she didn't want her family to find out she was begging online using their name. Who knows? It was too late. I think Sahan Journal posted the fund page in good faith to help a sister out.
I did not mean people on this forum specifically. Just in general. My bad. Let's criticize ideas but not resort to personal attacks. They attack Somalis, Muslims and here they are on gofundme asking same people to donate
Diana $80 so far LOL
I found another one that they are retweeting like crazy

Duchess

VIP
I found another one that they are retweeting like crazy

This is troubling. How do the people donating not see through these scammers? A high school student, who lives at home, needs $2500 to buy medication in Ontario, where she's eligible for programs that will pay for her meds...and then she randomly mentions her sexuality like it's relevant. Does being a closeted queer make you deserving of free money? :drakewtf:

What kind of threats did Shamsa receive? She removed everything from the gofundme page, including her pic and her sob story. It makes me think what she wrote was a complete lie and she her intention was to beg her non-Somali audience on Twitter.

This is troubling. How do the people donating not see through these scammers? A high school student, who lives at home, needs $2500 to buy medication in Ontario, where she's eligible for programs that will pay for her meds...and then she randomly mentions her sexuality like it's relevant. Does being a closeted queer make you deserving of free money? :drakewtf:

What kind of threats did Shamsa receive? She removed everything from the gofundme page, including her pic and her sob story. It makes me think what she wrote was a complete lie and she her intention was to beg her non-Somali audience on Twitter.

Exactly....there are a lot of programs to help her get the meds she needs. No excuse at all. Closeted LGBT? I asked myself, how is that relevant in this situation? And they all pretend to be 16-17 yr old. She's on Twitter and posts that she is anyway. I don't get it. If we highlight how ridiculous this is, it'll help people differentiate between legit fundraisers & scams.

I heard that some people were asking for address. I don't know if that is true. Disturbing if true. But a t least another SJW won't attempt to tell that bs.

A while back someone shared this reddit post....Bal wax sheeg. Another '16' yr old running to cadaan people with her fake story. http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...d_is_taking_my_family_to_africa_im_worried_of

menace

VIP
A lot of us don't even realize the laws perspective on this shit. The young girl could be raising her airfare to Turkey

The little girl is evidently unstable from her Twitter posts.

No matter what, no one has the right to stalk her and insult her.

@Geeljire banooniga dhulka noo dhig

Duchess

VIP
Exactly....there are a lot of programs to help her get the meds she needs. No excuse at all. Closeted LGBT? I asked myself, how is that relevant in this situation? And they all pretend to be 16-17 yr old. She's on Twitter and posts that she is anyway. I don't get it. If we highlight how ridiculous this is, it'll help people differentiate between legit fundraisers & scams.

I heard that some people were asking for address. I don't know if that is true. Disturbing if true. But a t least another SJW won't attempt to tell that bs.

A while back someone shared this reddit post....Bal wax sheeg. Another '16' yr old running to cadaan people with her fake story. http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...d_is_taking_my_family_to_africa_im_worried_of

Have you seen the update to the reddit post? No FGM, but now she's been kidnapped and is scared she'll be married off and wants to report her dad to the State Department.:umwhat:

You're right walaahi, they all claim to be teenagers who have family issues and/or mental health problems. Bloody scammers. I hope they all get exposed.

Duchess

VIP
A lot of us don't even realize the laws perspective on this shit. The young girl could be raising her airfare to Turkey

The little girl is evidently unstable from her Twitter posts.

No matter what, no one has the right to stalk her and insult her.

@Geeljire banooniga dhulka noo dhig

I have yet to see any post or tweet of people harassing/stalking/insulting her. It's a claim these SJWs always make when they're exposed as the frauds they are. I bet people went on Sahan Journal to express their frustration at donating to a fraudster.:ufdup:

:draketf:"My name is Nadin Farah. I'm 17 years old and I'm in my last year of high school. I am diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and I'm currently on anti-psychotics, antidepressants, anti-anxiety and sleeping pills which I've been paying for with my job. My parents are extremely unsupportive and will not pay for my my medication so I've been paying around 400 dollars every 2 months for refills while trying to save money for my school supplies, trying to purchase a laptop for university, and my tuition which my parents are not helping me with either. Without medication, I'm completely unstable and extremely suicidal. a few weeks ago I couldn't afford medication so I went without until a few days ago and attempted suicide which caused me to be prescribed more medication at a higher dosage. Im a closeted LGBTQ+ teen with an intolerant family that would disnown me if they knew. The stress of hiding from my parents, having them emotionally abuse me and ridicule me for my illness while not supporting me financially, emotionally, or mentally and not being able to work during school due to my heavy course load has taken a huge psychological tole on me which caused my dependancy on medication to be that much higher. I'm going to be applying to university in a few months which I cannot afford on my own and I'll have to apply for OSAP and buy all my school supplies on my own but I'm completely broke and the refill I just got could be my last if I don't somehow get money. I'm completely on my own and I'm trying to move out as soon as possible which is why abandoning university is not an option for me. I'm desperate for financial support and any donation means the entire world to me. I have nowhere to turn anymore and I really need my medication because it's my #1 priority right now so anything that you have to donate or just sharing this is extremely helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I thank you for your support. Anything you have to give is appreciated."

What is with these girls? Notice how she completely drags her family on the ground.:dwill: Trends amongst these girls spread quicker than a wildfire..hollycrap! :jcoleno:

menace

VIP
I have yet to see any post or tweet of people harassing/stalking/insulting her. It's a claim these SJWs always make when they're exposed as the frauds they are. I bet people went on Sahan Journal to express their frustration at donating to a fraudster.:ufdup:

I guess I am being trigger happy. I really thought Gerljire threatened her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending