Let's be a force for good, help this sister in St Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
But isn't that contradiction though? On one hand, you've called her gofundme campaign 'fundscam' and here you've created a positive thread for her campaign. Which one is it? lol

I found out info that was not present at the time I wrote the thread

51oqb7.jpg

293kmz6.jpg

70c29l.jpg

Then her friend came for me
29x83dw.jpg

2rgi7i8.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley::dance:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
"Not judging your fellow Muslims"...... funny how they dont practise what they preach. They judge, harass, gang up on etc on people who have different opinion to them.

I went on that Riya's girl FB and I swear I think gabadha caadi ma'aha. Like she seriously is not 100% in the head. I wonder maybe we should lay off these people cos I'm convinced they got bipolar and ADHD or something.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

After Shamsa's success she's gonna edit her gofundme and write a sob story about barely escaping death, fgm, and starvation in Somalia, only to become a struggling refugee who can't afford a top of the line dslr camera.:mjcry:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
From the looks of it and her location we can fairly determine her qabiil...Manne! How many Ls can this qabiil take :banderas::banderas:

I knew GoFundMe worked but I didn't think there were fools out there that'd throw money at anything. $2000 for a laptop and one retard gave $1000 :kanyehmm:

:dwill::dwill: @Geeljire's comment on Gofundme page

I have just seen the comment after you've mentioned this here and felt :snoop: because he was trolling that other girl's (the whose FB page Sensei posted here a while ago) FB page back then and now he's on the official GFM page and talking like that just seems nuts to me

OK, I can understand there is this beef between these so-called SJW folks on social media and other Somalis but what is with this new craze where people take this so personally and spend so much time and energy on each other's toes? And even worse, won't that ugliness be displayed to almost everyone else who will visit those public pages?

The sad thing is, some of the people who think they are fighting SJW's are just adding fuel into the fire and not fixing anything. Or may be that was the whole reason in the first place. Maybe no one had any good intentions and everyone was getting on everyone else's nerves for their own personal reasons. Dunno.

lmao you guys are mean but they deserve it. Every school has a library that has computers and they usually accommodate students pretty well..so what excuse is I can't pass my English class because I don't have a computer? These people are parasites and we should continue to name and shame them!

Status
Not open for further replies.