Let's be a force for good, help this sister in St Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's a scam! She's on Twitter 24/7, has an iphone, but wants people to donate $2000 to her so she can get a laptop? Why $2000? She could get a decent laptop with $400, but she wants a luxury item.

https://twitter.com/ShamsaAhmed

Don't donate a penny to these SJW scammers. Another one is cyber begging for $1000 so she can buy a camera.
The idea was started by Riya Jama

And now she wants a Metropass.

These jobless Somali-hating scammers should not get our help.:zhqjlmx:

:axvmm9o:

Duchess

VIP
Check out the comments on Sahan Journal. Others are picking apart her story. It's a scam.

@Geeljire take it from here.:gunsmiley:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
SJW's talkin bout Madow lives matter can't even feed they own damn selves.

I'm still laughin at that one megamind lookin hoe on that black men are appreciated shit. The only people who appreciate those niggas is abortion clinics and for profit prisons for keepin them in business.

:drakelaugh:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
2ds1xyb.jpg

:banderas::damn::deadmanny::deadrose::diddyswag:

It's a scam! She's on Twitter 24/7, has an iphone, but wants people to donate $2000 to her so she can get a laptop? Why $2000? She could get a decent laptop with $400, but she wants a luxury item.

https://twitter.com/ShamsaAhmed

Don't donate a penny to these SJW scammers. Another one is cyber begging for $1000 so she can buy a camera.
The idea was started by Riya Jama

And now she wants a Metropass.

These jobless Somali-hating scammers should not get our help.:zhqjlmx:

Thanks Sensei. These are indeed jobless Somali-hating scammers, and yes no one should give them a dime.

McD30

Bored to death
I'm surprised @menace hasn't posted a comment on the Gofundme page. But seriously, I think she got talked into this by some of the older SJW girls who are lazy by nature. If she's studying a STEM subject, I might actually give her a pass with the exception of the ludicrous 2K. However if she's studying some humanities SJW bullshit where her only accomplishments will be picking up a new struggle every week then I wouldn't bother.

Duchess

VIP

And now she wants help out of Somalinimo and Muslimnimo so she can buy an expensive laptop, be all up on social media and continue her cyber Jihad against ashy Abdis and everything Somali. The nerve of these people. :drakewtf:

Menace, you donated before you made this topic somaha?:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
$2000 for a laptop.. :westbrookwtf:

Go get a job you bums or take a loan. Go participate in ayuuto but then again all the honourable Somali hooyos who run it might not tolerate your SJW antics.

Duchess

VIP
But isn't that contradiction though? On one hand, you've called her gofundme campaign 'fundscam' and here you've created a positive thread for her campaign. Which one is it? lol

He didn't know it was a scam when he made the topic. I think he might have even donated to her.:cryinglaughsmiley:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
GoFundMe is now the easiest to get free money from people lol.

If she really wanted to get a $2k laptop (does she want the top of the line macbook tf), she would have gotten a summer job and stacked up instead of being on twitter 24/7 :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending