Let us do our part and get the covid vaccine when it's available to u

Apollo

VIP
I already survived corona. Not going take the vaccine unless they are going to implement rona passports then I will take it, no other option then.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
hello friends, I hope each and every one of you is in a great health and mood :)

I got the covid vaccine recently, and although I did experience several symptoms (sore arm, chills, fever for 24 hours),
I have no regrets so far and would do it again.
Let us trust the medical community and together defeat covid forever.
we owe it to our parents and people with underlying conditions.

If you’re on here I take it you’re quite young in age. Why did you take it if you don’t mind me asking?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I already survived corona. Not going take the vaccine unless they are going to implement rona passports then I will take it, no other option then.

I did too sxb and it hit me hard, however the antibody does not last for a long time and people have got rona multiple times. specially now that a new variant which is covid on steroids is circulating. I think it's best to be safe than sorry. :)

If you’re on here I take it you’re quite young in age. Why did you take it if you don’t mind me asking?

I believe in medicine and I believe in the medical community, I want us to defeat covid just like we have other viruses that plagued humanity. I got covid and survived, but millions around the world did not. I believe the lives of people with underlying condition are just as important and we owe it to them to protect them by protecting us. :)

@Jiron can you confirm that you are not with the Illuminati?

I don't know how I can confirm that I am not part of the illuminati, but I am not, please believe me :)

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I did too sxb and it hit me hard, however the antibody does not last for a long time and people have got rona multiple times. specially now that a new variant which is covid on steroids is circulating. I think it's best to be safe than sorry. :)

I believe in medicine and I believe in the medical community, I want us to defeat covid just like we have other viruses that plagued humanity. I got covid and survived, but millions around the world did not. I believe the lives of people with underlying condition are just as important and we owe it to them to protect them by protecting us. :)

I don't know how I can confirm that I am not part of the illuminati, but I am not, please believe me :)

Why do you trust medicine?

There is more data showing we shouldn’t blindly trust pharma and researchers then there is to convince us of the opposite. Some of the worst human rights violations have been done by scientists. And pharma continues to work for profit over and above everything.

Personally, unless I am desperate and facing terminal illness or the drug has been around so long, it’s safety is evident. I wouldn’t trust anything.

hello friends, I hope each and every one of you is in a great health and mood :)

I got the covid vaccine recently, and although I did experience several symptoms (sore arm, chills, fever for 24 hours),
I have no regrets so far and would do it again.
Let us trust the medical community and together defeat covid forever.
we owe it to our parents and people with underlying conditions.

'Owe it to our parents ku yeen' the vaccine doesn't stop you from catching or transmitting the virus. Also most of them have been proven to only give a few months immunity rather than a whole year. So if your doing it for your parents they can still catch the virus.

FYI I hope you didn't get the ones that use Mrna gene altering kind.

I’ll wait a bit inshallah not saying I won’t but just gonna wait inshallah

Your still young and your body is healthy enough to take on covid. The mRNA Vaccine is dangerouse experiment nobody knows it's effects on your immunity or DNA in the long term.

Don't become a statistics in a few years when there's an enquiry of all the issues with this vaccine people will be left infertile, sick and dead.

Trending

Latest posts