Let us do our part and get the covid vaccine when it's available to u

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
hello friends, I hope each and every one of you is in a great health and mood :)

I got the covid vaccine recently, and although I did experience several symptoms (sore arm, chills, fever for 24 hours),
I have no regrets so far and would do it again.
Let us trust the medical community and together defeat covid forever.
we owe it to our parents and people with underlying conditions.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
hello friends, I hope each and every one of you are in great health and mood :)

I got the covid vaccine recently, and although I did experience several symptoms (sore arm, chills, fever for 24 hours),
I have no regrets so far and would do it again.
Let us trust the medical community and together defeat covid forever.
we owe it to our parents and people with underlying conditions.
I will wait 10 years to see the side effects on others qand will get vaccinated if they all are still healthy.

Those at high risk should take the vaccine. I am young, healthy and had the symptoms (possibly the virus) a few times before and recovered. I don't see the point in exposing myself to so many side effects. Whoever needs the vaccine can take it.

Last edited:
not like i gotta choice, probably gonna be required to go to public school in California. anyways, and a bunch of places are probably gonna require vaccines as well

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
not like i gotta choice, probably gonna be required to go to public school in California. anyways, and a bunch of places are probably gonna require vaccines as well
Yea true they are making us go back to school next month to take it but I don't want to take it

Those at high risk should take the vaccine. I am young, healthy and had the symptoms (possibly) the virus a few times before and recovered. I don't see the point in exposing myself to so many side effects. Whoever needs the vaccine can take it.
It’ll be forced in some places most likely like school though sadly and other places

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Jiron is a great person though maybe that why he take the vaccine I hope he will be good

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's ok to wait a while or have concerns when it comes to the vaccine, however if you are around older people like grandparents, parents, friends or relatives with underlying conditions, please give it a chance. I had covid in the summer and it was not fun at all, nothing like I ever experienced. The good thing is only 70% of the population need vaccination if we are able to achieve herd immunity :)

If it's available, I'll get it, but at the moment, it's not ready here in Minnesota:

"There continues to be a very limited supply of COVID-19 vaccine in Minnesota. Despite promises from the federal government, Minnesota has not yet received an increase in vaccine dose supply. We encourage Minnesotans to remain patient as more vaccine arrives in the weeks and months ahead. "