Let us do DNA test at Ancestry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Have you ever did DNA test before, if yes drop your sample DNA result.

Mine, will do it soon. Insha-Allah

A

Anonymous

Don't waste your money. All Somalis pretty much get the same result. Unless you really look weird and many of your family members look totally un-Somali there will be nothing interesting about your result.

Only 23andMe is worthwhile, the other companies are crap.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Don't waste your money. All Somalis pretty much get the same result. Unless you really look weird and many of your family members look totally un-Somali there will be nothing interesting about your result.

Only 23andMe is worthwhile, the other companies are crap.
None of my family looks weird, but why 23andme so interesting?

Last edited:
A

Anonymous

None of my family look weird, but why 23andme so interesting?
They have over more data points and a more sophisticated database.

Anyhow, keep your money. You will not find any foreign blood. Guaranteed.

A

Anonymous

don't do ancestry its gonna say everyone is south eastern bantu since thats the closest they have to cushites.

A

Anonymous

you're somali so they will say you're south eastern bantu its a flawed and its best for african americans not somalis.

The test was designed specifically for African Americans and West/Central Africans are the baseline. They don't have cushites on file at all. They don't even have nilotes. Instead they probably pick up on the cushitic DNA found in admixed south eastern bantu. P.S can you Somalis run a complaint with them. I'm sure that would make these retards more proficient at picking up DNA from indigenous East Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts