Let us discuss...THE EXISTENCE OF GOD!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have been wanting to get this off my chest for YEARS so here it goes. all the time i'm ridiculed because of my beliefs, or "non-beliefs" when it comes to religion.

So all I have to say is, give me PROOF a god exists, and i will worship all day everyday. as for the Bible/Towrah/Quran? in my opinion, its nonsense. who the hell knows who REALLY wrote then?

if I write a book today that said there was a magical chipmunk at the bottom of the ocean and it was discovered thousands or millions of years later in life would or should people believe it, with no proof supporting my statements and "stories" of this magical chipmunk? i mean COME ON?

Temples/mosques and church are a bunch of malarkey too, you sit in a building and listen to someone tell me how to worship a God they have no "personal" relationship with? they don't speak to God. they don't see God, so why in the world should I take their word?

I without a doubt believe if there is some type of Allah this God would be very disappointed in all these religions. making up stories. saying what God does and doesn't do without REALLY knowing. WHAT god would be proud of that? its outrageous these religions.

For people to look down on others for thinking this way(because I am not the only one) is quite hypocritical. I thought "no one can judge u but god himself"? yet the same Muslims and Christians who spew that garbage judge all the time? especially when it comes to sexuality. "god loves all his children" as long as their not gay though huh? i mean WTF? contradictions contradictions CONTRADICTIONS! i could go on forever with all the contradictions in these religions!.

I am Sorry. But there is no god.

No there isnt a God or Allah,you cant proof his existence, I have news for all of you too ,I had a friend that told me that...

Jesus was a CON-ARTIST...thats right. He would go around a TRICK people that there was a "superior" one and that there was hope. So you gave him money...Well they found and put that bastard on a cross and left that con-artist to die....Because its all not real....

Then who created earth??
Well...
A metior hit earth that contanied bactiera that grew under the cercumstances that earth was undergoing...and voila 6 billion years pass and shit evoiles....There!

If there is no god, then there isnt a heaven or hell. What happens why you die?
Good question...
It's an enteral sleep.
You dont feel anything.
Your just there.
Dont believe me? THEN GO KILL YOUR SELF AND FIND OUT YOUR SLEF

So with that said,who has an opinion on this subject because i would LOVE to hear it. seriously.:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators?
Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, they have no firm belief. (52:35-
36)

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I have been wanting to get this off my chest for YEARS so here it goes. all the time i'm ridiculed because of my beliefs, or "non-beliefs" when it comes to religion.

So all I have to say is, give me PROOF a god exists, and i will worship all day everyday. as for the Bible/Towrah/Quran? in my opinion, its nonsense. who the hell knows who REALLY wrote then?

if I write a book today that said there was a magical chipmunk at the bottom of the ocean and it was discovered thousands or millions of years later in life would or should people believe it, with no proof supporting my statements and "stories" of this magical chipmunk? i mean COME ON?

Temples/mosques and church are a bunch of malarkey too, should sit in a building and listen to someone tell me how to worship a god they have no "personal" relationship with? they don't speak to God. they don't see God, so why in the world should I take their word?

I without a doubt believe if there is some type of Allah this God would be very disappointed in all these religions. making up stories. saying what God does and doesn't do without REALLY knowing. WHAT god would be proud of that? its outrageous these religions.

For people to look down on others for thinking this way(because I am not the only one) is quite hypocritical. I thought "no one can judge u but god himself"? yet the same Muslims and Christians who spew that garbage judge all the time? especially when it comes to sexuality. "god loves all his children" as long as their not gay though huh? i mean WTF? contradictions contradictions CONTRADICTIONS! i could go on forever with all the contradictions in these religions!.

No there isnt a God or Allah,you cant proof his existence, I have news for all of you too ,I had a friend that told me that...

Jesus was a CON-ARTIST...thats right. He would go around a TRICK people that there was a "superior" one and that there was hope. So you gave him money...Well they found and put that bastard on a cross and left that con-artist to die....Because its all not real....

Then who created earth??
Well...
A metior hit earth that contanied bactiera that grew under the cercumstances that earth was undergoing...and voila 6 billion years pass and shit evoiles....There!

Good question...
It's an enteral sleep.
You dont feel anything.
Your just there.

So with that said,who has an opinion on this subject because i would LOVE to hear it. seriously.:farmajoyaab:
“Waaa stop calling me a kafir”
Don’t worry, you have now upgraded to Murtad ❤

You athiest have been debunked too many times I’m not gonna give you your attention go grow up with your kids instead of battling on the internet over someone you don’t believe In so get tf out

Like or not we cant prove anything one thing we know för sure is we are programed to belive in something bigger than us.

Proof of God:

Logically there must be a single uncreated Necessary Being Causer (NBC) in order for the universe to logically exist from a starting point of origin. Without a single starting pointwouldn't be possible for us to logically exist right now. A singular God fits the description of this NBC.
1606869984595.png

1606870539895.png

Proof of Existence of Miracles:

All material objects we observe have no inherent properties. What we call "scientific laws" are just God's normal conduct, he however does not always have to follow this conduct or is limited by it and this is what can be known as miracles.
1606871273406.jpeg

1606871298358.jpeg

Proof of Prophethood of Rasul Allah (صَلَّىٰ ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ)

If a man claiming to be a prophet of a singular God performs a miracle With many witnesses and is recorded through numerous historical sources
It logically indicates it was done through the will of God.

1606871702262.jpeg

1606871724167.jpeg

For people to look down on others for thinking this way(because I am not the only one) is quite hypocritical. I thought "no one can judge u but god himself"? yet the same Muslims and Christians who spew that garbage judge all the time?

No one can judge you but God is not apart of the aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah nor is it apart of any Islamic scholarship of the last 1400 years.
What is apart of Islam is we judge what is apparent through actions and speech.
1606872294794.jpeg

"god loves all his children" as long as their not gay though huh? i mean WTF? contradictions contradictions CONTRADICTIONS! i could go on forever with all the contradictions in these religions!.

This is based on the Christian doctrine that "God is love."
Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) does not love transgressors, evildoers, And the disbelievers. Thus how can Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ) love all his creation if he punishes those who commit crimes and those who profess disbelief.
However love is extended to those who repent, are pious, strive in Ibadah, and those who put their trust in him.

Imam al-Shafi’i, may Allah be pleased with him, said in his poetry, “If a fool speaks to you, do not answer him, for the best answer is silence. If you speak to him, you have delighted him. If you leave him, he nearly dies in anguish.”

Source: Dīwān al-Imām al-Shāfi’ī 38

Al-Ajurri said about the people of lowly desires, “Your silence over them and your abandonment of speaking to them is harder on them than your debate with them. Such was said by the righteous predecessors among the Muslim scholars.”

Source: al-Sharī’ah 1/449q

Al-Qāsim Ibn Uthmān al-Jaw’ī (rahimahullāh):

“If you see a man debating/arguing then he is one who loves leadership.”
Shaikh 'Abdur-Rahman bin Hasan said, "And likewise the Fuqahaa have mentioned concerning the ruling upon the apostate that a person can become a disbeliever by a statement (he utters) or an action he performs, even if he testifies that there is nothing which has the right to be worshipped except Allaah and Muhammad is His Messenger, prays, fasts and gives charity. He becomes an apostate by such statements and actions and whatever he uttered or did nullifies his actions, especially if he dies upon that. In that case the nullification of his actions is a matter of consensus.”

And We send down from the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrong-doers) nothing but loss”

[al-Isra’ 17:82].

Verily, between a man and Shirk and Kufr is the negligence of prayer.

The covenant that distinguishes between us and them (the hypocrites) is Salah. Anyone who abandons it is a Kafir.

Sins and doubts lead to disbelief
Imam increases with the obedience of Allah and decreases with the obedience of the shaydaan and sinning.
Some of the salaf said: Sinning leads to the disbelief in Allah.
The same way the kiss leads to intercourse
Music leads to fornication the look leads to love and sickness leads to death.

There are three things which destroy and three things which save. The three destructive things are: stinginess that is obeyed, desires that are followed, and a person being too amazed with himself. The three things which save: fearing Allah in both private and in open, moderation in both poverty and richness, and fairness when both angry and happy.

[al-Albānī’s Silsilah al-Aḥādīth al-Ṣaḥīḥah No. 1802]

O mankind, verily, the promise of Allah is true. So do not let this worldly life deceive you, and let not the chief deceiver (Satan) deceive you about Allah.
[Surah Fatir 35:5]

((And We left therein a sign for those who fear the painful punishment.)) (Ad-Dhaariyaat: 37)

“The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)” (Ali Imran: 185)

And you lived in the dwellings of men who wronged themselves, and it was clear to you how We dealt with them. And We put forth (many) parables for you.

Temples/mosques and church are a bunch of malarkey too, you sit in a building and listen to someone tell me how to worship a God they have no "personal" relationship with? they don't speak to God. they don't see God, so why in the world should I take their word?

Then who created earth??
Well...

Good question...
It's an enteral sleep.
You dont feel anything.
Your just there.

Allah has state in Quran people requesting to see miracles to believe, requesting to see the angels but the angels don't come down to convince people to believe in god rather they come down as punishment and torment

God shows himself to those who merit it. Seeing as so few are anything like him, thus being unworthy betrayers, who blithely sit by and accept an ugly world, you have your answer why He won't greet you.

Of course, the hypocrites don't see him either; they worship evil and are already dead.

God shows himself to those who merit it. Seeing as so few are anything like him, thus being unworthy betrayers, who blithely sit by and accept an ugly world, you have your answer why He won't greet you.

Of course, the hypocrites don't see him either; they worship evil and are already dead.
I didn’t get that but hey it’s your first answer on this forum 😃

It's wise to desire proof; yet proof has a price, as all things do. Thus are we guided by our genuine desires.

If we don't create real honest good and attack lies, while innocent suffer, we are not love at all, and certainly honor nothing, especially not God.

God loves heroes, not cowards. Clearly, men are inverted in this, as they love cowards, and hate heroes.

One who searches diligently for Zelav, certainly finds it. 😆

It's all already been said tho, so why reiterate? Indeed those who search with all their hearts, will find what they seek.

Basically, humans are lazy. And they tear down their betters. If there is a God, he must be quite disappointed in man's near total lack of care, and his most pretentious facade of caring.

:)

There are two questions: God's existence, and God's nature.

Do you think God wants someone to abase themselves before him like an idol? There is a fine line between honor and dishonor, to and of the Soul.

Love is a giving, not a groveling. And how few do Love.

Of course, people aren't interested in what God is actually like or they would listen and welcome those who have seen Him. Instead, they isolate and murder and worship words they don't understand. They must not want to know.

A place that does not welcome angels will meet a terrible fate. Is it well to say God is pissed? Hm, perhaps.

:)

In fact, I know of murderers who will see Heaven before those who bow to a Kaaba and heed not the prophets they scorn.

I won't be returning; you people will be on your own, in pride, and devils kill devils; pray not for a God you abuse when He answers you.

See ya ;)

Trending