Let Me Introduce To You The Blessed Family Of Brother Leonard François.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard François is the Haitian father of the Japanese Champion Naomi Osaka who today won the Australian Open in addition to that, she won the U.S Open in 2018. She was crowned as World's number 1.

@Knowles Sxb, Haitian fathers have produced winners, while our only champion Mo Farah was produced by a white male Phys Ed teacher. Yaab.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mo Farah is Somali legend, no one would ever beat his record, he is one of the finest successful Somaliland diaspora in UK and I would always root for him whatever nation he runs for.:yacadiim:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto

Indeed, Sir Mo is a legend and one of the (few) greatest distance runners, but you missed my point in this thread.

Walahi I am drunk and high at the same time , the combination of Marijuana and Bombay Gin make me slow as hell for unknown reasons.

Ilaahay ha i cafiyo Boowe, Gaal adigoo ah waxba kuma dhaamee!:bell:

Walahi I am drunk and high at the same time , the combination of Marijuana and Bombay Gin make me slow as hell for unknown reasons.

Ilaahay ha i cafiyo Boowe, Gaal adigoo ah waxba kuma dhaamee!:bell:

@Manfesto

Boowe, I thought you said you've a family and kids, never mind. I hate alcohol, drugs and smoking. Sxb, reclaim your life and quit. The kids need you now more than any other time. All the best.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manfesto

Boowe, I thought you said you've a family and kids, never mind. I hate alcohol, drugs and smoking. Sxb, reclaim your life and quit. The kids need you now more than any other time. All the best.

I am separated from my baby moma, and I love smoking weed walahi, it helps me sleep.:gaasdrink:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Leonard François is the Haitian father of the Japanese Champion Naomi Osaka who today won the Australian Open in addition to that, she won the U.S Open in 2018. She was crowned as World's number 1.

@Knowles Sxb, Haitian fathers have produced winners, while our only champion Mo Farah was produced by a white male Phys Ed teacher. Yaab.

Ina adeer , I can only receive msgs but can't respond back, help me boowe !

I could find a dime through this holly spot.:siilaanyosmile:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto

Sxb, you are very close, by the 1000 mark of posts, it will automatically generate for you the green light to send them, but handle it with care.

I thought it was 500 damn, I guess I will be there one day, I noticed you say Boowe , are you reer Bari like me ?:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts