Let’s talk about the war

Hamas starting a war against Israel was massive risk that could harm the people of Gaza forever. Look at Israel allies

-America
-the rest of Europe

Then look Hamas allies.
Then you look at the Muslim world now
Most of them can’t even fight nor have the ability. Saudis aren’t not planning the same for eygpt as well for Jordon, Morocco, Iraq, Syria etc

Not only that it gives more reason for Israel to attack Gaza and kill anyone because it’s “war”.

All of this goes back the fall of the ottoman and British-French took over the Muslim world.

Hamas starting a war against Israel was massive risk that could harm the people of Gaza forever. Look at Israel allies

-America
-the rest of Europe

Then look Hamas allies.
Most of them can’t even fight nor have the ability. Saudis aren’t not planning the same for eygpt as well for Jordon, Morocco, Iraq, Syria etc

Not only that it gives more reason for Israel to attack Gaza and kill anyone because it’s “war”.

All of this goes back the fall of the ottoman and British-French took over the Muslim world.
We had many chance to come back after the British-French rule
But we ended up voting for corrupt leader that harmed our nation over and over again

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
War? War suggests it's a battle between equal forces. There hasn't been a war since WW2. Since then its been the global empire (US, UK, France) vs smaller nations. We've had Korean "war" where the north got bombed into oblivion. The Vietnam "war" where napalm was rained down from above on villages. Iraq and Afghanistan, two "wars" based solely on a lie.

Hamas didn't start a war, it's been going on since 1948 with the nakba. The Muslim was a mess the day the Ottomans were betrayed by their vassals for the lie of independence.

War? War suggests it's a battle between equal forces. There hasn't been a war since WW2. Since then its been the global empire (US, UK, France) vs smaller nations. We've had Korean "war" where the north got bombed into oblivion. The Vietnam "war" where napalm was rained down from above on villages. Iraq and Afghanistan, two "wars" based solely on a lie.

Hamas didn't start a war, it's been going on since 1948 with the nakba. The Muslim was a mess the day the Ottomans were betrayed by their vassals for the lie of independence.
Ofc Israel the ones who started the whole
that’s not my point sxb.

What I meant is Hamas sending more shots knowing Israel is the stronger opponent with the strongest allies on their back hence why I said it’s massive risk decision.

Yes I do agree this whole palastine, Syria and Iraq mess its due to the betrayal and helping the British not knowing the British would lie to them

Also war can be unequal forces
Are u saying the battle between early Muslim and the Roman + Persian wasn’t war ?

War don’t work like that
It’s between two groups (no matter what each group have if they beef it’s war )

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Ofc Israel the ones who started the whole
that’s not my point sxb.

What I meant is Hamas sending more shots knowing Israel is the stronger opponent with the strongest allies on their back hence why I said it’s massive risk decision.

Yes I do agree this whole palastine, Syria and Iraq mess its due to the betrayal and helping the British not knowing the British would lie to them
Of course but honestly I believe the attack on October 7th was definitely a false flag. The Egyptians warned them but Mossad didn't act, they let it play out so they could point at Hamas as the instigators. I get what you mean though, I just don't view it as a war.

Are u saying the battle between early Muslim and the Roman + Persian wasn’t war ?

We don’t work like that
You’re right, War is war regardless of the numbers & strength on either side. However, genocide can still take place during war.

In all honesty, Hamas shouldn’t have launched the attack, since they’re simply too weak militarily confront Israel at this moment in time.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

War don’t work like that
The Persians and Roman's had just come out of a bloody war that greatly weakened their forces. It's safe to say that the Muslims were equal if not stronger than these empires when they struck. That coupled with vassals of these empires switching sides meant that the Muslim forces were reinforced. The fact I consider that a war is probably due to the intal weaker force gaining more forces as they went along. This is something that cannot happen in our day and age. But you're right that wars can be unequal and even in my examples the weaker forces of Vietnam won.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Hamas never stood a chance. They couldn't fight like the Vietcong or Taliban due to them being boxed in. Their brothers were normalizing relations with their prison guards and they were reaching a breaking point. I'm not surprised they attacked, it was foolish but they were backed into a corner.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Then look Hamas allies.

Arabs digged the hole they put themselves in, they shouldn’t have rebelled against the Ottomans lol now look what happened to them.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Arabs digged the hole they put themselves in, they shouldn’t have rebelled against the Ottomans lol now look what happened to them.
They fully believe the British and French would give them independence. How gullible were they? I suppose it was some turk hate mixed in with a desire for self determination that lead them to agreeing. But now look at their boarders.

Two evils for the Arabs. I commend the Arabs at that time for fighting for their independence/freedom from Turkish oppression, but they shouldn’t have put all their trust with Brits.

-America
-the rest of Europe

Then look Hamas allies.

arabs betraying arabs. I understand why they wanted to get rid of the ottomans but they worked with the worser evil. The Cadaan with the yahuud. + Why would they risk ww3 for a problem they caused themselves

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The way the middle east has worked since the fall of the fertile crescent civilisations (Egypt & Iraq) was the region being ruled by empires that were based in anatolia and Iran.

Ottomans and Byzantines are cut from the same cloth, both based in anatolia.
Iran has been doing their empire buisness for ever.

With the diversity of the middle east. There's always a ethnic group that unites everyone under them under a empire. Nationalism is what broke that.

I'd say let the Turks take back the middle east but they are currently secular, and Iran are Shia. So idk...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

-America
-the rest of Europe

Then look Hamas allies.

I think Hamas was tricked into this war- and they were so thirsty against the Yuhuud they took the bait. Now Israel will complete their agenda of full occupation

You’re right, War is war regardless of the numbers & strength on either side. However, genocide can still take place during war.

In all honesty, Hamas shouldn’t have launched the attack, since they’re simply too weak militarily confront Israel at this moment in time.
The Gaza border is heavily surveilled by the Israeli army. The Israeli intelligence agency and defense forces would even know if a fly would come across the border. It seems very suspicious. The same scenario happened in 2014 and every single paraglider was shot down. Israel definitely had a role to play in the atrocity.

Benjamin Netanyahu is currently trying to consolidate power and is facing massive opposition to overhaul the judicial system. Many Israelis want him to resign. Dictators and oppressive regimes would do anything to consolidate power.

Israel ignored repeated warnings from Egypt's intelligence agency that Hamas planned a terrorist attack on Israeli civilians. It's either a false flag or Israel allowed Hamas to launch a terrorist attack so they can justify their occupation and siege of Gaza.

Trending