Let’s see how good of a person you are

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Yh it was:damedamn: the rest was smoking shisha you know that kind of stuff:wow:may allah forgive me
Ameen, but it didnt ask for smoking innit?
1E6852DC-5F55-45EF-A222-97187F919C4D.jpeg

not confessing. Trust me, I’m an expert on idiots. This is a harmless funny test

Swear, are you a girl marka hore. I like to know who I am talking to. I couldn;t figure you out. Your gender seems neutral and more leaning towards male. But then you have that softer side unmistkably female. I am confused.

I’m a woman lol not the first someone questioned my gender

It is because of your personality. The type of female who grew up in a house full of boys. She learns how to think like a male. Plus those male jokes only a guy can pull off. You must be a cute tomboy.

Don't forget to wear that dirac please. Stay female.

Villainess

It is because of your personality. The type of female who grew up in a house full of boys. She learns how to think like a male. Plus those male jokes only a guy can pull off. You must be a cute tomboy.

Don't forget to wear that dirac please. Stay female.
I dont have any brothers, I’m not THAT much of a tomboy, I like baatis dont worry about me acting like a man,

how do I think and make jokes like a male? I like your perspective on my gender :ehh:

Allah's blessings
I dont have any brothers, I’m not THAT much of a tomboy, I like baatis dont worry about me acting like a man,

how do I think and make jokes like a male? I like your perspective on my gender :ehh:

If not THAT much, then a little :) Perceptions can be wrong and my perception about you as you said is not fully accurate.

You have funny personaliy under this username. Don't forget to do your homework on time and aim for good grades sweetheart.

Have fun but don't forget your priorities.

Villainess

Allah's blessings

If not THAT much, then a little :) Perceptions can be wrong and my perception about you as you said is not fully accurate.

You have funny personaliy under this username. Don't forget to do your homework on time and aim for good grades sweetheart.

Have fun but don't forget your priorities.
You seem like a really sweet person to talk to. Old soul :fittytousand:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
heres mine lol, idk if its good or bad tho

i wish it said 69 lol hehehehe

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 21.58.32.png

Trending

Latest posts