Let’s just move on please.

Somaliland doesn’t want a united somalia. They know they would be decimated if somalia unites, hence, they want instability to weaken somalia.

Hold on, the vast majority of Somalilanders wanted to breakaway from Somalia. Addero, "Somaliweyne iyo midnimo muqdas" that you are talking about no longer resonates with the vast majority of the people in Somaliland. Somalia was always weak since 1977 when it got it's ass handed by Ethiopian allied forces thanks to that incompetent, soft and arrogant bastard.

Hold on, the vast majority of Somalilanders wanted to breakaway from Somalia. Addero, "Somaliweyne iyo midnimo muqdas" that you are talking about no longer resonates with the vast majority of the people in Somaliland. Somalia was always weak since 1977 when it got it's ass handed by Ethiopian allied forces thanks to that incompetent, soft and arrogant bastard.
eydoor calling siad Barre soft looool

We need to arrest people like you.

Somalia is dead and gone, let it rest in peace and move on. Innocent kids were killed today, how long are Somalis going to sit there and let the students who are our future get massacred. Somalia has failed us. Move on, if you want to be closer to reer Muqdisho I suggest you move there but don't bring your kumbaya bs to Bari. We will no longer tolerate that.
Ive been on this wave forever, but the people in Puntland as a majority want Somalia Union. I suspect even your family are the same as mine are also.

walahi, today it made me open my eyes and all along it was beesha reer Hawiye that were the victims and for some reason people pretended to care and give lip service by trying to do mental gymnastic ........

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
As I have mentioned many times before, Greater somalia has had its name tainted by Barre. He was a Tribalist, no better than any somali state at the moment.

When globalism and technology comes, you must unite in order to fight in unison against a larger enemy.

We are currently in a time were a ch*nk is busy building trains in ethiopia and ports in kenya. We must secure ourselves around one national Identity which is Somalinimo.

Nations are built on national pride and unity under a single flag that everyone can wave without squabbles.

Granted, Somalis have never united into a single nation, but at the moment, we are faced with superpowers and larger nations that want to exploit our people and the clan structure is causing this.

What if Somaliland became a Chinese and Russian Indian Ocean outpost? No Northerner will benefit and they will exploit you and never help you.

‘Nations have no permanent friends or allies, they only have permanent interests.’—Lord Palmerston

I want to see a greater Somalia because it will benefit every somali. We are facing the threat of globalism and might become a Chinese colony that will exploit us for oil, If somalia unites, then we can solidify our position as a nation. We are very lucky, other african nations suffer from ethnic, linguistic, and religious problems. We are One people with one language and one religion.

We can Unite if we uphold those values

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Gibiin-Udug thank you for finally smelling the coffee and waking up. Inshallah balkanization will occur soon I'm tired of hearing about people dying from this bullshit 24/7 it boils my blood to no end.

@Gibiin-Udug

don't listen them, they're trying to make you think that this is but the passing of time and a trial but it's not so. Somalis were never united, not in Gurey's reign and neither in the modern government. We were forced to live all together as one nation. It's impossible to achieve peace in a society where people only look after their clan. But the bigger prblem is the Somali character. Somalis wanna be blind and never admit to the truth (you've seen it on this site too) and just want to throw their opinion out. NOBODY wants to listen. There's only justice for some clans and not for others. This will only breed more and more hatred.

Separation is totally normal and has worked for many countries. South Korea, Portugal, Ireland, etc etc. It's the only future. Enough is enough.

As I have mentioned many times before, Greater somalia has had its name tainted by Barre. He was a Tribalist, no better than any somali state at the moment.

When globalism and technology comes, you must unite in order to fight in unison against a larger enemy.

We are currently in a time were a ch*nk is busy building trains in ethiopia and ports in kenya. We must secure ourselves around one national Identity which is Somalinimo.

Nations are built on national pride and unity under a single flag that everyone can wave without squabbles.

Granted, Somalis have never united into a single nation, but at the moment, we are faced with superpowers and larger nations that want to exploit our people and the clan structure is causing this.

What if Somaliland became a Chinese and Russian Indian Ocean outpost? No Northerner will benefit and they will exploit you and never help you.

‘Nations have no permanent friends or allies, they only have permanent interests.’—Lord Palmerston

I want to see a greater Somalia because it will benefit every somali. We are facing the threat of globalism and might become a Chinese colony that will exploit us for oil, If somalia unites, then we can solidify our position as a nation. We are very lucky, other african nations suffer from ethnic, linguistic, and religious problems. We are One people with one language and one religion.

We can Unite if we uphold those values

Adeer, "Greater Somalia" will only benefit certain group of people to the detriment to others . in addition, "Greater Somalia " concept is problematic because it would destabilise the East Africa region.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Adeer, "Greater Somalia" will only benefit certain group of people to the detriment to others . in addition, "Greater Somalia " concept is problematic because it would destabilise the East Africa region.
East Africa region? How? Do you want Kenyans and Ethiopians to prosper?

Also, How can it be beneficial to others and detrimental to others?

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
With all due respect sister, even i used to get angry and lose hope. But tbh we all just say the same shit every time. It's like we can't accept the truth of how badly we all contributed to the collapse of our one and only home. Now we just bicker amongst ourselves and wonder why we're cursed with enemies circling above us waiting to eat our dead corpse.

We did this to ourselves and allah is punishing us. Secession won't happen when the same Bastards that create and back terrorists to destroy muslim countries are the ones running the show (the west, UN ect...etc.). These ppl won't even give catalonia and scotland independance.

You know why they want to keep us together? because they know we are so dumb we just argue over tribes and let our country rot behind us. You may argue some clans are more responsible than others, but we've ultimately become a doomed ppl since we refuse to evolve and face clear enemies together.

Even with a common enemy in al shabaab and their western masters. Somalis still childlishly want to pass the blame to other clans and ignore that we've always allowed westerners t ouse us against each other to no gain. How dumb can we be that they don't even reward us after the multiple times we backstabbed other clans for them?

Civilisations were only built through the unification of all clans. God knows when was the last time we looked past tribal non sense. Tribalism is haram and a big sin, yet even that can't save us.
The best comment on this forum mashallah :qri8gs7:

@Gibiin-Udug

don't listen them, they're trying to make you think that this is but the passing of time and a trial but it's not so. Somalis were never united, not in Gurey's reign and neither in the modern government. We were forced to live all together as one nation. It's impossible to achieve peace in a society where people only look after their clan. But the bigger prblem is the Somali character. Somalis wanna be blind and never admit to the truth (you've seen it on this site too) and just want to throw their opinion out. NOBODY wants to listen. There's only justice for some clans and not for others. This will only breed more and more hatred.

Separation is totally normal and has worked for many countries. South Korea, Portugal, Ireland, etc etc. It's the only future. Enough is enough.

Exactly, there never was a nationalist / statehood ideology when it came to Somalis because clan interest always to took precedence over national identity. i.e the somali civil war During said bares era and post said bare era.

Yes, Somaliland. Former Al-shabab leaders joined the Somaliland government. They send money through a hidden bank. Ethiopia is also involved, they fund alshabab to keep somalia unstable. Same goes for the Arabs.

The question Zionist media will never ask is ...where? Where does alshabab get its supplies?
Yeah you forgot China, Ulisse, Utopia, the hidden leaf village, etc etc

Stop saying these countries are trying to hold down Somalia because whatever links are from the outside are transmitted by SOMALIS themselves. They could choose to cut the funding to AS at any moment but they don't care. THIS is your dear Somalia.

East Africa region? How? Do you want Kenyans and Ethiopians to prosper?

Also, How can it be beneficial to others and detrimental to others?

Personally, "Greater Somalia " concept is detrimental to all Somalis because its a lie. Why cant Somalis tell the truth...…………. You have FGS members calling for unity of Somaliland and konfurta because they cant have NFD, somali galbeed or Djbouti. Somaliland said "NO" how many times...…. its like they pulling Somaliland's leg ………….

im tried of that F**KING FAKE SOMALINIMO B^LL$HIT …. wallahi it makes me sick and cringe...……. at the very least sympathise with the people in Mogadishu first …………….

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
It's better we separate Now somaliweyn is dead with afweyne 1991..... I believe in puntlandweyn @Gibiin-Udug .... Sool, sanaag, bari, karkar,mudug ,nugaal ,highland, gardafu iyo dagmada buuhodle

Trending

Latest posts