Let’s discuss dissociation

Do you geeljires ever think too much to the point where you lose sense of reality?

It only happens to me when I’m ruminating about a specific thing or subject.
Even then it isn’t extreme but today was different.

It happened to me today after I finished praying asr. For a split second I felt NOTHING, literally I was staring down my laptop, I can still see my body and surroundings but my mind was empty ABSOLUTE ‘QOLOF’

I mean how can you describe feeling empty mentally and physically? it’s tricky to explain.
It’s like you’re in and out of reality simultaneously for a moment. I’ll take this as a sign from The Almighty to stop overthinking, I’ll start eating tuna to enhance brain health. Btw it was a thrilling experience tbh what was it like for you miskeens?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I think i know what your talking about. Sometimes i feel like i switch from a first person experience to a third person experience thats the best way i can explain it.But its a rare occurrence but it happens im hyper focused on a specific thing.

Sol

?
Think it's called transient depersonalisation or something where you feel like you are spectating your own body happens to me time to time but I can snap out of it so not a big deal but I do get a sense of growing dread the longer I'm in it

Trending

Latest posts