• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Let’s all be kind to each other.

Gibiin-Udug

I ❤️ Puntland
Staff Member
Moderator
You never know what’s going on with members in real life, I’m guessing some members come on here to escape reality. Please let us all be kind to each other and stop this hostile environment in this forum. 98% of the time I’m joking, I don’t take anything that’s written on here seriously. But you never know about the others.

I would never want to hurt anyone who’s feeling down with my words intentionally or unintentionally.


Let’s all do better :it0tdo8:
 

Yukon_Niner

The next worst thing since Bogans on Ice
This always crosses my mind when I'm staring at the screen grinning while shit talking someone. Then I feel bad.

Almost all of you are great users and I hope you lead on to achieve what you want, I'll be rooting for ya' in the back of my mind. Aside from the occasional trolling or jokes your all why I keep coming back here, a range of vibrant personalities who never fail to make me happy.



Except you @Jiron your a bitch nigga wallahi, come to my endz me and the boys at tops will give you a wedgie. I bet you wear tighty-whities and suspenders too you degenerate.
 

Medulla

Al-Oromiya/Al-Majerteeniya
VIP
I'd say 98% of the users of this site are generally nice people who aren't being serious with their occasional kaftan. Lakiin the other 2% need to go to therapist and rethink the way they interact with other humans. Imagine Sspot being a reason you go to naar LMFAO

:mjlaugh:

“Don’t become angry, because anger destroys feelings and actions” (Riyadhus Saliheen, vol.1, 268)
 

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No I didn’t. But this thread was inspired by @Muhammad Bire after I read his thread, I had to think about what other members might be feeling.

Mee too! When i read his thread, i had this flood urge to be kind. Kind mood out of no where. Then i read your thread, and i was like this is Cosmic
 

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
Moderator
:friendhug:

Thanks for this thread baayo. It’s always nice to be kind to others you never know what others are going through. Some people hide whatever problems they’re dealing with so it’s nice sometimes to keep that in mind. A lot of people are toxic online but I’m glad SS isn’t like that.

Have a great Wednesday reer SS.:icon e biggrin:
 

Guled111

I ❤️ Ogaden
You never know what’s going on with members in real life, I’m guessing some members come on here to escape reality. Please let us all be kind to each other and stop this hostile environment in this forum. 98% of the time I’m joking, I don’t take anything that’s written on here seriously. But you never know about the others.

I would never want to hurt anyone who’s feeling down with my words intentionally or unintentionally.


Let’s all do better :it0tdo8:
:friendhug:
 

Shmurda

King of NSFW
VIP
I'm never serious when im dissing niggas on here but some of the mofos on here really do be catching feelings over internet disses LOL couldn't be me
 

Latest posts

Top