Lesbian (Somali-new Canadian) rapper dodges death (in Uganda and Somalia).

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Did you drown in your cognitive dissonance?

Because Muslims/Somalis are largely indifferent to a random white atheist.

But they would lose their shit the moment they see a Somali atheist, more or less the same way you had just lost your grasp for logic in this conversation (if you had one to begin with). :icon lol:
Do you believe in morals smartass ?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Berlin’s phone was her lifeline, via Facebook, to Jeremias. “We had created a password for whenever we talked,” he says. “When I said to her that night: ‘What’s up?’ I got this message back saying: ‘Hey white boy,’ and I knew immediately that wasn’t Berlin. My heart dropped to the floor.”
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Guys chill, good behaviours and not insulting one another are also good morals too.

NB

If you don't like the theme and content of the thread, please just avoid, it as simple as that. No need to insult others.

@Jaydaan

Why would she expose her identity to the world if she's only shopping for asylum? This story was published after she was already given asylum in Canada. I hope she will be safe in Canada from the lunatic hordes who murdered Sumaya Dalmar.

RIP
upload_2019-10-7_16-8-30.jpeg

Your mother produced you! A son whom is a atheist and likes to take it from behind does it get uglier, I pity you
I mean why would you bring up taking it from behind, unless you're into it.

Not judging but the fact that you bring it up out of nowhere is a bit suspect.

Guys chill, good behaviours and not insulting one another are also good morals too.

NB

If you don't like the theme and content of the thread, please just avoid, it as simple as that. No need to insult others.
I was just messing with this particular user, but it's probably inappropriate in this thread. My bad.

Apollo

VIP

He works for this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCINTtL1KsJjI7ipZux0MLtg/videos

exMI8ps.png

Doesn't the guy on the left in the image (to the right in the video) look incredibly Somali?

Here's him in a video:

:mindblown::faysalwtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending