Sol

?
4tJXnG_RegIvaMt26v4LflsgGdsmfRQ-Wx7U4Ea3NgY.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lesbian daughter or gay son?

What an amazing poll and thread looooooooooooooooool everybody picked a lesbian. I did too. U can force a lesbian to marry and have children, u can't do that with your son.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Something about a man taking gus is just UFFFFFFFF girls bumping coochies just doesnt evoke the same disgust

I think the act of Gu.s in action is disgusting. Sex in general is disgusting. Try to invision your hooyo and Dad having sex in their love bed. Exactly. That is why majority of people chose lesbians because they know at least their daughter wont be a dh..ilo and wont go gu.s tasting like wine tasting all over the place agah:oops:

Mr @AbdiFreedom you rather have gay son! How the f*ck will you bond with him.View attachment 277809
Yo @Javelin look at this shit
I don't know when I became your favourite guy to @ in everything what am I supposed to even say here 💀

Anyway guys I'm gonna be off for about 1 to 2 weeks starting from today who know I might not even come back after that.

Anyways see you guys I'll be off now so stop @ing me nin I ain't even gonna see it so no point

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts