Leopard Attack

This is what i was thinking, i believe somalias got alot of wildlife which no one knows about, its a massive country and its got remote places
I know it does but this is the first time I’ve heard a leopard in northern Somalia isn’t it very hot there as well no tropical tingz which makes me question why a leaopard was there maybe the man confused it for another animal since so some niggas aren’t educated

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know it does but this is the first time I’ve heard a leopard in northern Somalia isn’t it very hot there as well no tropical tingz which makes me question why a leaopard was there maybe the man confused it for another animal since so some niggas aren’t educated

In the article he said its not a cheetah lol and that he knows what a "cheetah" is plus cheetahs rarely attack humans also they are skinny and weak, leopards are stocky and strong they can easily take down humans they kill them in india for fun.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In the article he said its not a cheetah lol and that he knows what a "cheetah" is plus cheetahs rarely attack humans also they are skinny and weak, leopards are stocky and strong they can easily take down humans they kill them in india for fun.

for me if a tiger, a lion or a leopard charges at me.....i will just lay down, say my Shahaadah and become lunch. I am not going to fight.

for me if a tiger, a lion or a leopard charges at me.....i will just lay down, say my Shahaadah and become lunch. I am not going to fight.

Loool a leopard you can possibly fight it even though they are strong but a tiger or lion no way unless Allah saves you.

The latter two will injure you with one swipe their paws are massive then its goodbye bite to the neck

:tacky:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loool a leopard you can possibly fight it even though they are strong but a tiger or lion no way unless Allah saves you.

The latter two will injure you with one swipe their paws are massive then its goodbye bite to the neck

:tacky:

Yes. I mean, their deep roar can send me into shock. the ground shakes when a lion grunts or roars

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You don't lay down. The general rule when spotting a wild animal close to you is to stay still and never make eye contact until they walk away so they don't see you as a threat. You will have a better chance of surviving if you do that.

Last edited:

They're found in the mountains of Shiekh iyo Sanaag

you never heard
: ceeriaamo roob bay soo wadaa
cashaa na shabeel bay soo wada

...or some shit like that lol

Sadly ,they might go extinct soon .

leopard-species-study-map.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't lay down. The general rule when spotting a wild animal close to you is to stay still and never make eye contact until they walk away so they don't see you as a threat. You will have a better chance of surviving if you do that.

thanks for your honest genuine advice, and also thanks for standing in my way to the Paradise ticket

Trending