Leonardo Di Caprio cucks Jeff Bezoz

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn she looking like Potiphar's wife , ready to risk it all.

Leo values his amazon account he ain't loosing that 1 day delivery gig.
:russ: :pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't get it, why cuff a 50 yr old grandma when you can fly out a different supermodel every week :faysalwtf:

Thats what Leo has been doing all his 49 years of life
1636378720425.png

also looking at the video, i could not help but see how forward she was projecting her naasos. Prime fertilization mood

Last edited:
I don't get it, why cuff a 50 yr old grandma when you can fly out a different supermodel every week :faysalwtf:

Love mate.

Also, what people love and are attracted to differs, even within one person's life time!

The king of Sweden married a divorced woman. The richest man is with a divorced/ widowed grannie. That is why the whole women expire and don't get with divorced women comments are a joke.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Love mate.

Also, what people love and are attracted to differs, even within one person's life time!

The king of Sweden married a divorced woman. The richest man is with a divorced/ widowed grannie. That is why the whole women expire and don't get with divorced women comments are a joke.

nowadays u r not bitter about men. Did u get over their betrayal?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Love mate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending