Leo Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo ?

Messi and its not even close messi at 18 to 21 was already breaking records ronaldo only started turning it on after 23

Messi is naturally gifted ronaldo had to work for it i never seen a player like messi in his prime before magical

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think Messi is the better footballer by a country mile.

But Ronaldo is the better football player.

Messi plays better and has the more beautiful play but Ronaldo is the model football player. He has pace, power, heading, shot power, stamina, accuracy, even his weaker attributes such as dribbling and free kicks are still better than most.

Messi is better at football but Ronaldo beats him in the checklist.

I think Messi is the better footballer by a country mile.

But Ronaldo is the better football player.

Messi plays better and has the more beautiful play but Ronaldo is the model football player. He has pace, power, heading, shot power, stamina, accuracy, even his weaker attributes such as dribbling and free kicks are still better than most.

Messi is better at football but Ronaldo beats him in the checklist.
the biggest difference between them is their assists and creation stats. Ronaldo is the ultimatum stat seeker and will always put his stats ahead of everything. Messi is far less selfish and creates as much as he scores

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
the biggest difference between them is their assists and creation stats. Ronaldo is the ultimatum stat seeker and will always put his stats ahead of everything. Messi is far less selfish and creates as much as he scores

Honestly, I could be biased as a United fan but the difference has been winning for me.

Ronaldo is a serial winner man since he was a youngster. Even when the team is losing, he’s trying to do something.

Messi doesn’t have the same drive. When the team gives up, he gives up.

Just my probs biased opinion.

Honestly, I could be biased as a United fan but the difference has been winning for me.

Ronaldo is a serial winner man since he was a youngster. Even when the team is losing, he’s trying to do something.

I think you said it best.....Ronaldo has more drive. Messi is better player and more gifted footballer.

LOOOL messi changed the game against bayern remember that crazy goal and chip?

Ronaldo, he’s a great player and he’s respectful towards his Muslim players reminding them to pray and make dua and he has supported Palestinians as well

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I don’t ask who you like more, but who is the best
Thats easy its messi by far. I dont even have cristiano ronaldo as 2nd. I got brazilian ronaldo as number 2
giphy.gif

Trending