Legendary nation builder PAUL KAGAME annihilates SOMALIA after a SL chick asks 2 recognize her Si*l

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Paul Kagame’s shows how even our own African leaders think of our madness. Kulahaa “I’ve heard that not only SL but other parts of Somalia function independently. Each saying they are independent of the federal government “.

Paul Kagame’s shows how even our own African leaders think of our madness. Kulahaa “I’ve heard that not only SL but other parts of Somalia function independently. Each saying they are independent of the federal government “.

I think somaliland has a stronger case. Furthermore, I do believe somaliland is better off in the long term functioning as an independent country. 3 somali majority countries in the UN in the future.

Tukraq

VIP
I think somaliland has a stronger case. Furthermore, I do believe somaliland is better off in the long term functioning as an independent country. 3 somali majority countries in the UN in the future.
SL has the least case out of all, homogenous puntland would make more sense the fractured SL who's in the midst of a civil war

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That chick is embarassing, please recognise me in broken english

Trending