Legendary Dabcasar takes Mama Malyun on a date.

Should Dabcsar cuff MM and take one for the Faraxs

• Yes, get in there Adeer

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, she might qarxis his alaab and ruin his rep

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, nigga already got that Arab Suul Geel cambar

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
IMG_6606.PNG

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Who is this woman? Never heard of her before. And this guy is a plunker, what ever happened to his Syrian wives? He got from a refugee camp.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Who is this woman? Never heard of her before. And this guy is a plunker, what ever happened to his Syrian wives? He got from a refugee camp.

Ilaahaw nin aaan waxba ogayn ha cadaabin:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: Who is this woman ya know:russ:

Last edited:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

One of them killed her baby (abortion) out of jealousy. He has a wife in the US though...i think she's arab bc he speaks arabic to his children.

Jeesto

VIP
Sxb this oday gacan baan u taagay! How are both of them accused of being a bit mentally unstable? They are exceptionally insightful and are both social media savvy. You can not aviod them.
Imagine if these two created a yt channel together:dead: Hooyo kasta falaas shaaha ayey casarka soo diyaarsan lahayd:damn:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Imagine if these two created a yt channel together:dead: Hooyo kasta falaas shaaha ayey casarka soo diyaarsan lahayd:damn:

I want him to shut her up. Waar islaantan she single handedly changed the the old age sex taboo and the dynamics of sariir ciyaarka. She gets more hits on yt than any SWJ and somali challenge/ethnicty tag qumayo can ever dream of. But she is doing more damage than them. Wax kalaba kama sheekayso ahaha its all adult talk and how Somali women should not suffer in silence about ya know what:damn:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I want him to shut her up. Waar islaantan she single handedly changed the the old age sex taboo and the dynamics of sariir ciyaarka. She gets more hits on yt than any SWJ and somali challenge/ethnicty tag qumayo can ever dream of. But she is doing more damage than them. Wax kalaba kama sheekayso ahaha its all adult talk and how Somali women should not suffer in silence about ya know what:damn:

She's fully admitted to all her non marital conquest and described them in detail. Including one who couldn't get it up. :yloezpe:

Both of them have serious serious mental health issues but I like to support her because of she speaks the truth about Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending