Legendary Bosaso Oromo terminator says “give me more boats 2 drown them N the ocean”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This was 5 years ago. Dude would pick up Oromos under the pretense of Taking them to Yemen but instead would throw them in the ocean. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: The man never understood why the government was arresting as he believed he was sweeping dirt off of the Somali soil :russ::russ::russ:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If this man was President of Somalia, Addis Ababa would be burned to the ground, in no time.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Guys!

Notice the change of appearance? The man is wealthier and all. I reckon the man got them in the middle of the ocean and before drowning them took their hidden money :susp::susp:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nigga said “my job ain’t done. I don’t have enough ships. I was jailed and while in prison I dreamt about shipping them to oblivion. For the sake of goodness please give me ships. I’m gonna cleanse this country of the dirt of these savages “. :dead::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::dead::deadrose::dead1::dead1: The man on a one man mission to exterminate the Oromos. :drakekidding:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Nigga said “my job ain’t done. I don’t have enough ships. I was jailed and while in prison I dreamt about shipping them to oblivion. For the sake of goodness please give me ships. I’m gonna cleanse this country of the dirt of these savages “. :dead::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::dead::deadrose::dead1::dead1: The man on a one man mission to exterminate the Oromos. :drakekidding:
Someone make a go fund me and buy this man a fleet!

World

VIP
Am I fucked for laughing this much? :drakelaugh::dead:

He needs to do the same thing to Reer Xamars and Madows. :pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Someone make a go fund me and buy this man a fleet!

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where did he say drown them? I didn't hear that.

The man said “allow me to take them into the see, remove them from our soul”. Do you think he was gonna give them ice cream :bell:

The man asking for a fleet of boats to eradicate them:gucciwhat:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Are you guys making jokes about the mass murder of innocent people fleeing their home land for better opportunity?

So when the libyans kill, abuse, enslave, torture Somalis..it’s bad but when the Somalis do the same thing to other groups, it’s not a big deal?

You guys are better than this

This man should not be free if he committed crimes against humanity, he should be paying for his crimes.

Are you guys making jokes about the mass murder of innocent people fleeing their home land for better opportunity?

So when the libyans kill, abuse, enslave, torture Somalis..it’s bad but when the Somalis do the same thing to other groups, it’s not a big deal?

You guys are better than this

This man should not be free if he committed crimes against humanity, he should be paying for his crimes.
The man did not kill or torture anyone, its nonsense. Check out the videos.

I agree though the jokes are gross.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The man did not kill or torture anyone, its nonsense. Check out the videos.

I agree though the jokes are gross.

He despises them, is of contempt of them. Do you deny that dammit. He calls them names. Says “ ha ku dhimtaan bada”

You don’t know Somali neefyahay

He despises them, is of contempt of them. Do you deny that dammit. He calls them names. Says “ ha ku dhimtaan bada”

You don’t know Somali neefyahay
Lol I seem to know Somali better than you. What does this response have to do with my post?

He meant he clears them out of the city and doesn't care if they make it to where they're going or die in the sea as long as they're gone. So yeah, he's doesn't like them but like I said he didn't kill/torture anyone.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My hero!

Can someone find me his info? I will send him monthly bill just for him to deport those cockroaches..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts