legalising homosexual marriage in somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout our conservative country which is a savage and barberic in nature with its an unwavering doctrine of religious extremism .let's progress in to a modern utopia where homosexuals enjoy their freedom to mate and marry . As equal to their hetrosexual counterparts.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
So homosexuals enjoying their freedom to mate and marry is progress for Somalia?

polls_homer_simpson_wallpaper_brain_10242_4713_688909_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Africa will never see prosperity if it continues to deny the human rights of minority groups.

Heterosexuals have divorce rates of over 50%. They have killed the institution of marriage. Gays will resurrect the institution of marriage. Gays will bring it back to life.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
While gay rights are human rights forcing that upon Somalia at the very moment is very dangerous. Women's rights are totally lacking. For f*ck sake do we even have a working police force? Do we even respect human rights? Gay rights are something we will have to bring up in the future once secularism has been secured.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Africa will never see prosperity if it continues to deny the human rights of minority groups.

Heterosexuals have divorce rates of over 50%. They have killed the institution of marriage. Gays will resurrect the institution of marriage. Gays will bring it back to life.

Men have killed the institution of marriage. It's very misogynist at the very moment and needs a reform. A father giving away his daughter to another man sounds like prison to me. I have a hard time understanding why gays want that so much.

:pachah1::pachah1: They putting fatwas out on samosas because they are of rectangular shape, and here you are talking about legalizing qanisnimo in that place :dead1: yeh good luck with that.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:pachah1::pachah1: They putting fatwas out on samosas because they are of rectangular shape, and here you are talking about legalizing qanisnimo in that place :dead1: yeh good luck with that.

What? Stop! What idiot did that? Please give me a link. OMG no one can be that stupid.

What? Stop! What idiot did that? Please give me a link. OMG no one can be that stupid.
UPDATE: The BBC is now reporting, contrary to the early Kenyan Daily Nation report, that Al-Shabaab's samosa ban may have been motivated by concern for public health rather than religious doctrine alone. The BBC explained that "traders were selling rotten meat from cattle that had died because of the famine. This was un-Islamic and threatened the health of people, al-Shabab said."

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This is old news but here it is >
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/samosas-banned_n_913249.html

The BBC is now reporting, contrary to the early Kenyan Daily Nation report, that Al-Shabaab's samosa ban may have been motivated by concern for public health rather than religious doctrine alone. The BBC explained that "traders were selling rotten meat from cattle that had died because of the famine. This was un-Islamic and threatened the health of people, al-Shabab said."

Fucking kenyans lying.

UPDATE: The BBC is now reporting, contrary to the early Kenyan Daily Nation report, that Al-Shabaab's samosa ban may have been motivated by concern for public health rather than religious doctrine alone. The BBC explained that "traders were selling rotten meat from cattle that had died because of the famine. This was un-Islamic and threatened the health of people, al-Shabab said."

But it's islamic to kill hundreds and hundreds of innocent people logic never fails with these people

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
But it's islamic to kill hundreds and hundreds of innocent people logic never fails with these people

LOL when I first read they band somosas because it reminded them of the holy trinity I believed it. Al kebab are so stupid and so unislamic.

one claiming the other is wrong on a silly doctrine it's ridiculous to both the government and extremists basing a state on mythology . And it deserves it's rightful place in mythology and fiction section of the book store or libraries .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending