Legal prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have come across girls who say well if you took me out places then I would do what you want. It never sat well with me, I felt like I am paying for a service.

I met hijabi sisters who said if you take me out places then I would put a smile on your face.

I came to the conclusion that if you take a girl out and spend money on her then you're paying for her services like one would do a prostitute.

Why must a man spend money on a female when there's more females graduating from university than men?

I have come across girls who say well if you took me out places then I would do what you want. It never sat well with me, I felt like I am paying for a service.

I met hijabi sisters who said if you take me out places then I would put a smile on your face.

I came to the conclusion that if you take a girl out and spend money on her then you're paying for her services like one would do a prostitute.

Why must a man spend money on a female when there's more females graduating from university than men?

If you spend money to take women out just so that you can sleep with them..... then you're as pathetic as the girls who accept it

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You can't afford me dickhead :reallymaury:

What am I saying horta, I should let you spend every penny you have and ditch you last minute :kanyehmm: That's what every dude who thinks paying for dinner=sex deserves
I'm just pulling your leg I actually don't feel like that about many of the muslimah sisters that I know and sometimes hang with and occasionally I offer to pay but that's coming from a brotherly place cause There's no lust there besides I don't plan to settle down in the west But the gaalo ones :browtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you spend money to take women out just so that you can sleep with them..... then you're as pathetic as the girls who accept it
You missed the point completely.

What I am asking is why do girls allude to giving you something in return if you take them out somewhere nice.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
For those of you who don't have hoejabis -- you're missing out.

Get her:

1 McChicken $1

1 sundae $1.30

1 drink $1.00

$3.30 + tax for some great dome man :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
For those of you who don't have hoejabis -- you're missing out.

Get her:

1 McChicken $1

1 sundae $1.30

1 drink $1.00

$3.30 + tax for some great dome man :drakelaugh:
I can't mess with them hoejabis I don't know how anyone can get off on mother Teressa blowing you off.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's part of traditional courting you corrupted millennials, When the man use to provide for the house it would be custom to show some of those qualities when courting someone.

Prostitution is paying for a very specific thing at the counter... not months in advance after the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts