Legacy of two decades ,Why we should support our president!

hsm.jpg

Out of all the presidential candidates there isn't one who brought Somalia out of the dark ages while living in somalia, breathing somalia like our president .
Even tho the voting system was flawed who can deny HSM greatness
*first president to get re-elected
*the one who brought our case for our waters to court.
* the first legit proffesor to run an african country
* first east african president to have a university running from his hard work as a civilian
*got turkey to open up its first base outside of Turkey and Somalia being the biggest and have been training our commandoes for the past 8 years .
HSM made many accomplishments but the one that sticks out the most is his legacy of two decades in the civil service of Somalia

our president has no familly or friends who benefited from afweyne government or the years of mayhaam till reall government was established .

Why the somalis mans the haggastaanis should support pres HSM

FKsiL7SXwBIDxKQ.jpeg.jpg
FKvGvvsXIAUy8Vu.jpeg.jpg
FKwAt_KXsAAVyqm.jpeg.jpg

Inshallah simad ilab will be the next somali innovation hub in africa

Laagite

الداروودي
View attachment 229970

Out of all the presidential candidates there isn't one who brought Somalia out of the dark ages while living in somalia, breathing somalia like our president .
Even tho the voting system was flawed who can deny HSM greatness
*first president to get re-elected
*the one who brought our case for our waters to court.
* the first legit proffesor to run an african country
* first east african president to have a university running from his hard work as a civilian
*got turkey to open up its first base outside of Turkey and Somalia being the biggest and have been training our commandoes for the past 8 years .
HSM made many accomplishments but the one that sticks out the most is his legacy of two decades in the civil service of Somalia

Simad is a great uni my cousin graduated from there and had her credentials approved in Malaysia.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I will be watching how many foundation stones he lays in Puntland, and if they have been removed by the end of his term.

dhagax dhiga wadada kalabayr.jpg

You should have extended the same courtesy to Farmajo. Now that it is clear the soldiers are safe and sound in Eritrea, it makes him and the apposition look bad for peddling these lies.

You should have extended the same courtesy to Farmajo. Now that it is clear the soldiers are safe and sound in Eritrea, it makes him and the apposition look bad for peddling these lies.

You posted in the wrong thread . This thread has nothing to do with former president farmajo nor about eritrean trained troops.

Simad is a great uni my cousin graduated from there and had her credentials approved in Malaysia.

I have few fams that's studying there .Is quite amazing how Simad uni surpassed alot of established unis in Somalia within short period . Alot of simad ex students gotten careers after graduating too .