Left Wing Or Right Wing, Where Does Islam Fit? With Abdullah Al-Andalusi

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
left wing and right wing is bs.
Something seen as too liberal in the US like free healthcare, is common sense here in the UK that even far right defends.
And the US and UK are meant to be culturally similar so imagine how different politics would be between two different civilisations with different religions and philosophies they function on.
Islam does not fit into western politics so i don't believe it can be categorised at left wing or right wing

left wing and right wing is bs.
Something seen as too liberal in the US like free healthcare, is common sense here in the UK that even far right defends.
And the US and UK are meant to be culturally similar so imagine how different politics would be between two different civilisations with different religions and philosophies they function on.
Islam does not fit into western politics so i don't believe it can be categorised at left wing or right wing

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Wallahi great read you need to post more Abdullah Andalusi more and less MuslimSkeptic.

Wallahi great read you need to post more Abdullah Andalusi more and less MuslimSkeptic.

I will continue to post lots of Muslim Skeptics great work.

I have also posted a few things from Abdullahi Andalusi you can search up in this section. There is not much the two disagree on.

Trending

Latest posts