Left are attacking Trump again

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This is the only ex President who gets hounded with case after case to make his life a living hell. They are scared he will run again for 2024 and trying to demoralize him

There fake news ratings have gone down so they drum up this to save their dying media

@AbdiGaalDoon so gal

4B2B9216-1048-4C93-93F4-386619A0EB50.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
Trump was funny. I was dying when he made fun of that disabled man. Such a Somali thing to do lol
You could listen to his speech for an hour and still be entertained. Despite being same age as Sleepy Joe this dude is really high energy

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
No one watches cable news anymore. Each of those American network shows gets a few hundred housand views in a nation of 350 million. They loved Trump due to ratings but amatures reporting the news on YouTube get more views. They said Joe Rogan took horse dewormer. They're garbage.

By the way, do you know that fake news CNN anchor in the video you posted, Fredricka Whitfield, grew up in Mogadishu? I believe her dad was with the US embassy or US army or something.

TekNiKo

VIP
No one watches cable news anymore. Each of those American network shows gets a few hundred housand views in a nation of 350 million. They loved Trump due to ratings but amatures reporting the news on YouTube get more views. They said Joe Rogan took horse dewormer. They're garbage.

By the way, do you know that fake news CNN anchor in the video you posted, Fredricka Whitfield, grew up in Mogadishu? I believe her dad was with the US embassy or US army or something.
Yup they even ruined Youtube by removing all dissent against MSM narrative I hate youtube check out ute

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
Yup they even ruined Youtube by removing all dissent against MSM narrative I hate youtube check out *****ute

Watch Jimmy Dore. He's my go to source for news. You'll love his videos. Forget about the videos where he does fake calls though.

Trending

Latest posts