Lebanese Female cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Id break a traffic rule just to get pulled over by her.
1528135336993.jpg

Haha the amount of horny males in this thread alone is ridiculous, the female cop is for stunt just like the Dubai Police with Ferrari and Aventador.

I've read another article and turns out she isn't even trained.

Lol Lebanese are something else. I remember some Gulf Arab youtuber (Adam Saleh I think) went to Dominican Republic and wore the khamiis with the turban and the first person to say anything was a Lebanese guy saying “Don’t wear that you look like a Wahabbi”

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Haha the amount of horny males in this thread alone is ridiculous, the female cop is for stunt just like the Dubai Police with Ferrari and Aventador.

I've read another article and turns out she isn't even trained.
Who cares what shes for im simply stating she has a rockin body, just because you blow poles doesn't mean we do.
1529707405567.jpg

Nothing wrong with attracting tourists. However, losing your identity or acting like a Westerner to do it, will only result in Westerners coming to Lebanon for more than just the beach side if you catch my drift. And wearing pants and boots to chase criminals is all well and fine, but like I said, it looks like they prepared their make up and looks a lot more than their abilities to function as police officers.
Lebanese already lost their identity centuries ago when they chose to willingly start speaking French and sending their children to schools in France :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts