Leaving home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
My mom and dad gave just broken the news to me they’ve decided east London isn’t where they want to raise my younger sisters so they’r moving to Richmond and I’m renting so I can go uni in lecister apparently a lot of gang violence and local extremists have popped up whilst I was in berbera with my father this was planned before but at a much later time
Apparently the boroughs of hackney tower hamlets and hackney have gone to shit towehamlets mosques are full of extremists apparently these boroughs are more likely to go cannibalistic if anything happens (the government loses control of)

Puffin Stuff

I remember a while back 2017 I was praying Friday prayer at a mosque in plastow the guy leading prayer had a good 15 minutes discussion with the whole masjid mostly elders about the merits of a Muslim State in london

Puffin Stuff

are London muslims really like that:faysalwtf:
I thought it was just a meme:farmajoyaab:
That’s nothing some really radical masjids have sent youths to sieze barrages full of fish you know tower hamlets is in a crisis a lot of black market fish is being sold there full of disease and most of it ain’t even fish shits poisoned and tapeworme infested so they’ve been going around stealing little fish barrages from neighboring boroughs

Status
Not open for further replies.