Leaving Arsenal is good for a player career

Henry, left and won Champions league and La liga with Barca.

Fabregas, won laliga with Barca and 2 PL titles with Chelsea.

RVP, won PL in his first season with Man utd after leaving.

Aaron Ramsey, most likely to win Serie A this year with Juve in his first season.

Gael Clichy, won PL with Man city after leaving

Samir Nasri, won 2 titles with Man city

Who did i leave out?

Apart from the legend Henry, all these other guys wasted thier playing years with Arsenal.

Caku Arsenal

:farmajoyaab:

I have been a supporter of Arsenal since I was a child. Most of those players left after 2005, that is when things is started to get worse for Arsenal. Arsenal went from competing for titles each season with the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United, to fighting for top four places each season with the likes of Tottenham and Aston Villa and not even winning cups until they won the FA cup around 2013, before that Arsenal had like an 11/12-year trophy drought.

When David Dein left the Arsenal board that was the final nail in the coffin for Arsenal. He was the only person on the Arsenal board who wanted to see Arsenal competiting for league titles and cup trophies each season. The Emirates Stadium was built so that they could compete with the other top four teams in the league, but then Wenger turned around and lied to the fans saying they had to wait until Arsenal could become league competitors again like they were between 1998-2004.

Arsenal fans like myself waited and waited for success to happen for years. Disappointed after disappointed but it was never going to happen until Wenger left. Winning FA cups wasn't even good for Arsenals standards. Arsenal fans like myself wanted more. They had the money but they weren't interested in investing that money so that Arsenal could become competitive again in the PL and CL.

Those players left because they saw the light. They realized that Arsenal wasn't an ambitious club anymore. Plus the way they handled their contracts was even more abysmal, to say the least. They are now a feeder club and a joke thanks to Wenger. Now, with Stan Kroenke being the owner of Arsenal, things are going to get worse for the club in the next coming years.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts