Learning With Arma Episode 1

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
PS. I am not a racist, nor is this racist material. This is purely an educational video.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wallahi @Arma is one of my favourite members on Somalispot. The dude is so fucking hilarious.
:dead::deadrose:

Bro, make a YouTube channel. I would subscribe and turn on my notification. Your indirect racism is too funny.

Make sure to name the Indian language when you make the video called " the langauge of Hyena" because they sound like they're doing an evil laugh when they speak. Next one the Jamaicans and you have pretty much violated 99% of people Somalis despise.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Wallahi @Arma is one of my favourite members on Somalispot. The dude is so fucking hilarious.
:dead::deadrose:

Bro, make a YouTube channel. I would subscribe and turn on my notification. Your indirect racism is too funny.

Make sure to name the Indian language when you make the video called " the langauge of Hyena" because they sound like they're doing an evil laugh when they speak. Next one the Jamaicans and you have pretty much violated 99% of people Somalis despise.

@Arma has the potential to become a successful Somali youtuber.

Perhaps you should make an ''Advice to young diaspora Somali men'' channel.

@Arma Take the advice given above and make yourself some lacag. Market yourself my guy. You're pretty entertaining.

:mjlol:

Thanks for the full confidence, fellas. With work, and being married with two young kiddies, I'm afraid, I dont quite have the time to get into YouTube.

Last edited:

Trending