Learning to cook

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Looks delicious and simple enough. For me ninja foodie air fryer made cooking at home possible. So easy especially if you are right on time. Wings steak salmons fries stew lamb goat. Everything is so easy and comes out perfect

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Looks delicious and simple enough. For me ninja foodie air fryer made cooking at home possible. So easy especially if you are right on time. Wings steak salmons fries stew lamb goat. Everything is so easy and comes out perfect
buying an air fiyer was the best decision ive made, i used to order out to avoid cooking chicken cause i didn't know how to fry stuff properly but ive been gaining good weight since i bought one

I would either burn my chicken breasts or under cook it when i used to use the stove

buying an air fiyer was the best decision ive made, i used to order out to avoid cooking chicken cause i didn't know how to fry stuff properly but ive been gaining good weight since i bought one

I would either burn my chicken breasts or under cook it when i used to use the stove
Wlh air fryer is different.

I'm very impressed so far, everything is easier & quicker with it