learning Somali

My Somali is not that good can someone explain to me

what to look up to means in Somali language

Last edited:

Google translate helps. Just write in English what you want than click on the Somali section. Good luck. Also don’t worry you’ll learn the language. The internet is such a help.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Google translate helps. Just write in English what you want than click on the Somali section. Good luck. Also don’t worry you’ll learn the language. The internet is such a help.
Google translate is somaliphobic :meleshame:
main-qimg-f0323ca6df166dac1a0a6ee8cb830c8d

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Kkkk, walaal aniga baa ku caawin kara, when it comes to writting in Soomali I’m pretty good. Hadalka lakiin qof kale baad u baahantahay in aad hire-gareyso.

Waxa aad ku bilaabi kartaa in aad filimaanta Hindiga ee af somaliga lagu turjumay daawatid hadii aad rabtid in aad af soomali fiican ku hadashid.
Lakiin ogeysiis! waxaa laga yaabaa in aad sida kuwa turjumay filimada oo kale u hadashid, markaas dadka waxaa dhici karta in ay kula yaaban marka aad afkaaga kala furtid oo af reer xamar ooyaya ka soo fakado.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Also here is your first homework, watch this short Horror Story in Somali, after you have done that write me a synopsis of the story in Somali and in English of course. See you next week, inshaallah. Psst you can’t watch the story on here, you have to watch it on YT, so click on the title of the video.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Waakuugu-tashta or waakutageersanahe are the most similar words I can think of for look up to

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Kkkk, walaal aniga baa ku caawin kara, when it comes to writting in Soomali I’m pretty good. Hadalka lakiin qof kale baad u baahantahay in aad hire-gareyso.

Waxa aad ku bilaabi kartaa in aad filimaanta Hindiga ee af somaliga lagu turjumay daawatid hadii aad rabtid in aad af soomali fiican ku hadashid.
Lakiin ogeysiis! waxaa laga yaabaa in aad sida kuwa turjumay filimada oo kale u hadashid, markaas dadka waxaa dhici karta in ay kula yaaban marka aad afkaaga kala furtid oo af reer xamar ooyaya ka soo fakado.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Also here is your first homework, watch this short Horror Story in Somali, after you have done that write me a synopsis of the story in Somali and in English of course. See you next week, inshaallah. Psst you can’t watch the story on here, you have to watch it on YT, so click on the title of the video.
Are you telling me reer xamar isn't the sexiest accent in the world?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Google Translate Somali is horrendous

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ

Look=eeg/fiiri, up=kor/sare, to=ku.
Ways to say "you are someone I look up to" in Somali:
"walaal, waxaad tahay qof aan meel sare ku eegto":yacadiim:
"war, meel sare baan kaa daalacdaa":farole:
"abaayo, korka lee kaa fiir-fiiriyaa":mugshotman:
"adi lee indhaheega fiirsadaan":dabcasar:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@HMuuse

Guys help the brother with both languages (English and Somali) and let me attempt to help him with Somali.

Sxb, if you see a Somali chick that takes your breath away, approach her with confidence and tell her, ‘macaanto marraq oo kale makuu cabaa’. I heard that one in Mogadishu and it doesn’t only work, but you will immediately become irresistible to her.

No..............Just no, google translate butchers languages, especially the less known/used ones such as Somali.

@HMuuse Use this reddit link to learn af Somaali, go to the earliest posts and work from there. I believe they also recommend books to people who're interested.
Lol definitely. Yeah I took back the Google Translate recommendation.

Trending