Leaked: Final conversation between Siad Barre and The Most Prominent Kacaan Historical Revisionist Idaaja

Idaaja says that the marehan clan as a whole was on the back-foot, so they were attempting to distance themselves from Siad Barre who was still pretty much alive and the target of Hawiyeweyne.

Selling out Siad barre and the clan elders asking Siad to leave Geedo.

It's also very telling how Idaaja documents Marehan complete looting of Muqdisho before fleeing to gedo, this is usually used against Muqdisho residents who are labeled "moriyan"

Idaaja says that the marehan clan as a whole was on the back-foot, so they were attempting to distance themselves from Siad Barre who was still pretty much alive and the target of Hawiyeweyne.

It's also very telling how Idaaja documents Marehan complete looting of Muqdisho before fleeing to gedo, this is usually used against Muqdisho residents who are labeled "moriyan"

This how i view qald.aa.ns that posts on somali forums spreading cuqdo and lies like corona

20200516_012803.gif
20200516_012803.gif

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

Long live MOD and the Kacaan.

:trumpsmirk:

IMG-20200330-WA0000.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
"they were attempting to distance themselves from Siad Barre "

:ohhh:

How do you even do that if he is the president of the country was an interesting listen , also what's with the robot voice sounds like he is using a voicebox :oh6b81q:.

Adaawe

"they were attempting to distance themselves from Siad Barre "

:ohhh:

How do you even do that if he is the president of the country was an interesting , also what's with the robot voice sounds like he is using a voicebox :oh6b81q:.

It's fake like all Lander propaganda against the Kacaan.

:mjswag:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Great find not only marehan though daroods in general looted the banks and government building before they were kicked out by the native hawiye. Alot of them went to east africa to invest with their harm money,sent their families to north america,australia e.t.c
Most darood rich business people were not self made

Adaawe

Someone tell this nacas b.oo.n to take a chill pill, you don't have to respond to everything 24/7, quality over to quantity warya, getting sick of seeing the same shitty meme response to literally everything.

If you ain't got some funny shit, informative or kinda interesting shit to say shut your b.oo.n mouth
:trumpsmirk:

I've been meaning to karbaash HAG. It's all out war now. I covered my flank. I did that to karbaash you.

:sass2:

Trending

Latest posts